ROMANCE 3

Aman and Roshni were lost in those sweet moments. Aman was busy kissing her sweet nipples infact was sucking them like a baby. Roshni was moaning as she was feeling a thousand vibrations in her body. Her hands were wrapped around his shoulders and her sweet voice was filling the room. Aman moved his gaze to her angelic face. He admired her beauty. When Roshni didnt felt his lips on her nipples she looked towards him. She was filled with love when she saw aman's eyes full of love. 

Aman POV:

This angel....my gowwwdddd....she is so beautiful. Her innocence always drive me crazy over her. I never thought that she will be beneath me like this one day...lekin mei bht khush hu ki roshni ne mujhe accept kia... 

Roshni POV:

khanbaba meko dekh rahe hain...unki aankhe...ek toh unki aankhe waise hi itni intense hain...lekin aaj toh....unn aankhon mein mere liye pyarr saaf jhalakta hai...mein aur khanbaba aaj tak najdeek nhi aaye...mere karan hi...mere behaviour se unko kbhi wife wali feeling aayi hi nhi hogi...lekin aaj...aaj mei unko har woh hakkk dena chahti hu jiske woh hakdaar hain.. aaj mei khanbaba ko nhi rokongi.

end of pov...back to story

Roshni hold Aman's hand and slide his hand on her breast...aman swallow  a gulp. He looked at her, she nodded. Aman smiled nd again started kissing her neck and cheeks. Slowly he slide her panties down. Roshni realised and  blushed. He threw her panties somewhere in the room. Roshni brought her legs closer and was squeezing her legs. Aman sat at the end of the bed just behind her legs...He hold her legs. Roshni closed her eyes tightly. Aman looked at her. He in signals ask whether she is not comfortable then they can stop.

roshni: *blushing* woh b...baat nhi hai khanbaba...bass meko sharam aa rahi...aap meko bina kapdo ke dekhoge..

Aman laughed. Roshni looked at him in confusion. He signalled her to see herself because she is already naked in front of him and ask her to brush off her shyness.

Roshni blushed like anything but nodded slightly in positive. Aman got the message and opened her legs. Roshni held the bedsheet tightly and was squeezing it. On the other side aman was amazed seeing her. He sat down on the floor on his knees, pulled her close by her legs, she was dragged upto him until her vagina was in front of his mouth. Roshni was having a tickling sensation while Aman was breathing up her smell.  Roshni who didn't feel any touch saw Aman. He was closing his eyes and was smiling. Roshni pouted.

Roshni: khanbabaaaa

Aman open his eyes hurriedly and looked at her and raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Roshni: uffff.... aap kya aankh band krke hass rahe... 

Aman smirked and smells her again.

Roshni: shuru kijiye na..

Aman nodded in no. He was teasing her and wanted to see her desperate side of her. On his reaction she was angry. She tends to get up

Roshni: Theek hai...mat kijiye...mei hi ja rahi hu...byeee....muskurate rahiye 

As she tends to get up, Aman pulled her close and gave a huge lick to her clit. Roshni gasped. She held the bedsheet tightly and felt long lost pleasure in her body. It was all of a new experience for her and Aman being the perfect husband did not mess up. He begin slowly, created desperation in her and then started. He was licking her part like it was his favorite ice cream. Roshni was moaning softly. Her hands travelled to his hair and she pulled them close to her part longing for more. He take his one finger and caressed her clit and slowly pushed that inside. Roshni on feeling something going inside her moaned loudly. Aman pumped his finger in and out and when he feel that she is comfortable he inserted 2 more finger and began pumping harsher. Her juices started to flow and Aman licked that all clean up. Roshni was feeling some liquid flowing out of her, she left her hair and took her bra which was lying beside her and tends to clean it. Aman immediately removed it. 

Roshni: kya kar rahe hain...saaf toh krne dein. Meko pta hai... jab bhi do log close aate hain hygeine ka bht dhyan rakhna chahiye isiliye meko saaf krne dei.

Aman facepalmed himself and throw her bra away and licked all that away.

Roshni: Chiiii chiiii kya kra aapne...woh sab pi lia

Aman kept his finger on her lips and asked her to be quiet for sometime. She pouted and nodded in okay. Aman smiled seeing her cute cute face full of confusion. He continued his work. After he was done he removed his lower and boxers. Roshni blushed hardly seeing him. She put her hands on her eyes. 

                           Do vote please.

goal: 25 comments