Romance 4

Aman smiled and slowly went inside her...she screamed in pain.. but she controlled herself for Aman...She didn't wanted that because of her...he stop... but Aman being Aman knew that she was in pain...he was very slow for her and eventually Roshni's pain turned into pleasure....she was moaning softly. After a continuous session of 1 and a half hour.. they both cummed... he slowly came out of her...she was covered in sweat and was fully tired. He laid beside her and pulled her to himself. He increased the AC temperature and covered themselves with quilt...He wore his boxers and hugged Roshni...he was patting her back ever so slowly...Roshni cuddled with Aman and kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes...He was looking at her face which was glowing because of sweat.. she was looking like an angel...He smiled and kissed her cheeks and forehead lovingly.. Roshni smiled and open her eyes and staring him. Aman raised his eyebrows up and down to ask what happen...she nodded in no and smiled nuzzling her head on his chest.. Aman caressed her head knowing she was hell tired...slowly slowly she drifted into sleep...Aman saw this and smiled...he was feeling so happy today that her lady love has accepted him.. After some time he too fell asleep.. Next morning 🌄He woke up and saw Roshni was still sleeping hugging him tightly...He smiled and slowly get out of her grip. He went to washroom and get fresh. When he came out after bath, he saw her changing position on bed. He understood that she is still in pain. He went to her cupboard and take out her bra and panties and went near her. He removed the quilt slowly. He lifted her a bit and made her wear the bra. He then move down. He was in the process to make her wear the undergarment she woke up. Aman saw her looking at him. Aman signaled that he was just making her wear this. Roshni smiled and blushed. Roshni: it's okay khanbaba... mei kr loongi...aap rest kro..Aman nodded in no and told her that he knows she was in pain...Roshni was overwhelmed seeing his concern. He make her wear while Roshni was blushing all the way. After she was done with the lingerie, he picked her up and went to washroom. He opened the geyser and made her stand in the shower. He was holding her waist because she was having the weakness. She took bath and wore bathrobe. Aman came out of the washroom and brought painkillers for her. After getting dressed Roshni came and saw him standing with the painkiller.

Roshni: khanbaba aap tension mat lijiye... mei theek hu... aap itni care kroge toh meri aadat khrab ho jayegi... waise khanbaba... woh...college...Aman nodded in no and asked her to join from tomorrow. She nodded and they had their breakfast.. they both took care of each other and started a new life. Aman massaged her body while Roshni made Aman do some exercises as still he is not perfectly fine. At night, they both cuddled and sleep peacefully but not aware of the upcoming problemOn the villan side in jail.Asad: woh professor hmesha bach jata hai... ahhhh...kuch toh krna padega Zain: abbu...aapko pta hai woh professor bol nhi pta raha... bechara unglieon se baat krta hai...Asad: kyaaaa....woh bol nhi pa raha... hahahhaah....wahhh kya Khabar di hai Aftab: kyuu aap kya krenge...Asad: bass dekhte jao... usko job se nikalwa doonga..🤣😂😂 fir paise nhi honge toh kaise jeeyenge dono.Zain: wahhh abbu....ab maza aayega Roshni ko... Aftab: mujh jaise ameer ko chorke...uss professor ke pass gayi thi na...ab dekhte hain... rani bnna kismat mei hi nhi hai uss bewkoof ke...

goal : 15 voted otherwise forget about the next part. I am already writing the next part...if you want the next part soon do vote...i am not a fool sitting here and writing taking out time from my schedule...i have to do school,coaching and then other works too...what it takes to just vote or write a few sentences about what you feel...kindly think and i want the responses