Aman lost his job

Aman and Roshni were happy with each other...they took immence care of each other but fate had decided something else.............

Aman was massaging Roshni's back as she still had some pain. She was bare in her upper half and was lying facing her stomach to the bed and aman was applying oil and gently massaging it.

Suddenly Aman's phone started ringing and he left to pick that up as it was kept in living room. Roshni was still lying there with all her back on show. she waited and waited and waited but Aman did not come. She suspected and cover herself with a translucent dupatta and went to living room to check upon him.

On Reaching there she did not found aman. 

Roshni: yehh khanbaba kahan chale gye...btaya bhi nhi ki ja rahe hain. 

She got upset and tend to go back to the room a small voice made way to her ears. she looked in the direction of the voice to find a devasted Aman sitting beside the sofa. He was crying badly. Roshni was shocked seeing him in this condition. She ran upto him and cupped his face.

Roshni:(worried) kya hua khanbaba...aap aise...abhi toh theek the...kya hua..

Aman was not responding instead crying heavily. Roshni asked several time to give her some hint about what happened but he did not. At last she shouted and Aman hugged her very tightly.

Aman:(sobbing badly) m...me....meri job le....leli....gyi...mujhe...mujhe unn logo ne naukri se ni...nikal dia

Roshni was shocked to the core...she felt happy that his voice was back...but...but what came out of his mouth was something unexpected and shocking..

Roshni: kyaa...unn unnn logo ne aisa kyu kia....aap one of the best professor hain college ke fir kyu...

Aman: mujhe nhi pta...unhone kaha ki ab aapki jroraat nhi hme....mujhpe kisi ne complaint kr di hai

Roshni: Toh aap kisi dusri jagah apply kijiye na...dekhiyega aapko job mil jayegi...

Aman(sadly): ab woh possible nhi...unn logo ne mujhe hi ban kr dia hai...ab mujhe job nhi meligi

Aman get up and went to his room. Roshni was also upset but decided to stay strong because Aman was devasted and she has to stay strong for her. She went to their room and saw Aman blankly looking at the fan.

Roshni:(thinking) yeh khanbaba ke liye bilkul theek nhi hai...woh bht jyada depress ho gye hain..aisi halat mei unhe suicidal thoughts aane lagenge....nhi nhi...mei apne khanbaba ko kuch nhi hone doongi

She went to him and cupped his face..Aman was still in that position.

Roshni: khanbaba....suniya na...

Aman moved his gaze to her.

Roshni: khanbaba aise harr manne se thodi kaam chalega...aap aise bethe rahoge to waise hi kuch nhi hona....aap haar mat maniye...kuch na kuch solution...

Aman(angrily): Shutttt upppp...aise bhashan dene se bhi kuch nhi hoga...aapko mazzak sujh raha hai...haan....meri job chali gyi aur ab dusri nhi milegi yeh aapko koi choti moti cheez lag rahi hai...kaise rahenge hm log...haan...

Roshni got scared and tears started flowing down her cheecs as he shouted on her for the first time....

Roshni(scared+crying): kh..khan...khanbaba mere kehne ka woh mtlb nhi tha..mei toh..b..bass

Aman(shouted): kya basss....mera dimag waise hi khrab ho raha tum baki ki kasar poori na kro...jao yahan se...niklooooo

Roshni ran from there crying....she sat beside sofa and was crying badly covering her mouth.. She was very sensative from the childhood and hence could not bear someone shouting on her and this time it was Aman so she was hurt as well....Other side, Aman closed his eyes and laid on bed thinking something. After sometime he woke up and saw the other side of the bed to see Roshni.. Suddenly his behaviour toward her striked in his mind. He immediately got up to find her. He saw her crying badly covering her mouth...he regretted his words, his eyes filled with tear. He somehow controlled himself and called her

Aman(softly): Roshni!!!

Roshni's eyes got wider listening to his voice. She immediately wiped her tears and turned towards him. She kept her gaze on the ground and was shivering. Aman felt bad for her as she was trying to motivate him but out of frustation he shouted on her. He went close to her and kept his both hands on her cheek bones and lift it up. As Roshni's eyes met Aman's eyes tear started flowing from her beautiful orbs.

Aman:(softly) meri wajah se inn khubsurat aankho mei aasu aa rahe hain... isse bura din kya ho skta hai... mei sachme bht khrab hu..

Roshni nooded in no but tears were continous. He wiped them with his thumb pad and pulled her close and softly kissed her. Roshni was not responding but she really felt bliss. After a while he pulled off and sat on his knees holing her hands in his.

Aman: mujhe maaf kr dijiye Roshni...mujhe aise baat nhi krni chahiye thi aapse...aap bass mujhe bass khush krna chah rahi thi..mei..mei bht frustated tha...pta nhi kaise aap pe chilla dia meine

Roshni too sat on her feet and cupped his face.

Roshni: i understand khanbaba...koi baat nhi... I love you(cutely)

Aman(smiled): I love you toooo mera baccha.. he pulled her in a hug. He forget all his problem when he was with her. She had some magic around her, a peace, a calmness which he adored.