Roshni 🥺

Aman pov
The last thing I would want to happen, happened today. I will be kidding if I say I wasn't hurt. I am extremely hurt lekin pta nhi kyu I am not upset with roshni. I Love her very much. Uske bina ab meri zindagi ke koi Mayne nhi hain. Mei toh bass uski care krta tha, meko sacchme idea nhi tha ki she feels suffocated with my care. Usko nhi pasand mera uska care krna.
End of pov
Aman was sitting on terrace closing eyes. Tears rolled down his eyes. That moment when roshni shouted at him was coming in front of his eyes. Otherhand Roshni went to mall alone.
Roshni: harr baar woh sahi nhi hote, unko v toh samajna chahiye meri feelings.
She started selecting some dresses while the sales boy moved towards her.
Boy: madam, how may I help you.
Roshni: umm nothing, I will see
Boy: sure ma'am
Suddenly his eyes fall on her chest, he smirked and was looking there only. He called some other staff as well. They were staring her and making fun of her. Roshni on sensing some talks turned to them and saw them laughing. She ignored them and continued her shopping. Aftersome time a lady staff came near her and told that her nipples were visible. Roshni understood that all were laughing on her only. Her eyes got teary. She saw all of them laughing making fun of her. She shouted but that made no difference. They were passing comments on her. She felt so alone, she wanted to go near her khanbaba.
She immediately left to home leaving all that. She reached home, by this time she was crying, she wanted to be in Aman's arms. She started searching him, was checking rooms, halls, kitchen. At last she went to terrace and saw Aman. She ran to him and hugged him tightly and started crying badly covering her face in his chest.
Aman shocked on her sudden action. Before he could say anything, he sensed that she was crying. He hold her shoulders and pulled her up and saw her teary orbs. Her eyes were red, her nose got red from crying. He immediately cupped her face, ignoring his condition, and asked
Aman: roshniiii, roshni baccha kya hua, aise kyu ro rahi hain aap
Roshni didn't answered but was crying continuosly.
Aman kept answering her but she didn't spoke a word. He calmed down and pulled her in his lap and hugged her waist. He made her drink water and caressed her back.