He supported

He pulled off the hug and make her face him. He wiped her cheeks and kiss her forehead comforting her.
Aman: baby, sssshhh shant shant.
Roshni was still sobbing a little.
Aman: bolo baccha kya hua, kyu ro rahi hain aap itna
Roshni: khan...khanbaba..wo..wohh mall mei...mall mei..
Aman: haan mall mei kya baccha
Roshni: mall mei sab meko dekhke hass rahe the meko chidha rahe the
And she burst out crying putting her head in the crook of his neck.
He patted her back comforting her.
Roshni: woh log meri dress ko dekhke hass rahe the, bole ki dekho kitni bad girl hai. Woh log ek sath milke mazaak uda rahe the mera...meko...meko na bht bura laga kh...khanbaba aur aap bhi nhi the wahan.
Aman was super duper angry by now knowing how they behaved with his wife. He patted her back and kissed her head harshly. He took her in his arms and goes to their bedroom. He lied her on the bed and covered her with the duvet.
Aman: baby, aap so jao, thak gyi hongi na aap.
Roshni nodded with cute big eyes.
Aman smiled and kiss her eyes. Roshni too smiled a little and close her eyes.
Evening time
Aman woke roshni up and asked her to get ready. She did the same and they both left to the same mall. Roshni saw the mall and hesitated.
Roshni:(softly) khanbaba yahan kyu aaye hm log.
Aman: abhi pta chal jayega.
They went to the same shop. As Aman entered, the attendants recognized him as he is a famous business man. The owner himself came to attend him.
Owner: welcome Mr. Khan, aap yahan aaye my God
Aman:(bossy) ji, aana toh tha hi, kuch pending business khtm jo krna hai.
Owner: jii mei smjha nhi
Aman: abhi samaj jayenge, call your staff
Owner did the same and all stand in a row.
Aman: Hey everyone, met my wife, Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.
And roshni came from behind him and stood in front of all. Every one was awestruck and scared knowing she is his wife. The owner was still confused.
Aman: so roshni, do the honor by taking names jinhone aapko attend kia tha subh.
Roshni slowly looked at them and pointed at 5 staff. Aman looked them from head to toe angrily.
Aman:(angrily) rest leave.
And the remaining left leaving those 5 and the owner.
Owner: Sir please btaiye hua kya hai.
Aman: (angrily) ask these idiots how they behaved with my wife today, I want u to fire them right away or I'll make sure ki aapki yeh dukan hi band ho jaye.
The owner plus the 5 staff panicked, they joined hands infront of Aman.
Staff 1: please sir, hme maff kr dijiye
S2: hme nhi pta tha ki maam aapki wife hain
S3: Sir please, hm bht sharminda hain apne behavior ke liye
Aman: No chance, tum logo ke karan meri wife bht royi hain, u don't deserve a second chance just get lost
But roshni being the sweetest and sensitive soul got melted on their pleads.
Roshni: khanbaba please maff kr dijiye inhe
Aman: no roshni not at all
Roshni:(sweetly and cutely) pleasee khanbaba, dekhiye na, yeh log bht guilty hain.
Aman melted on her cute face and nodded slowly and went from there. The staff thanked roshni and apologized for their behavior, she forgave them and ask them not to repeat, and left to the parking area where Aman was waiting for her in the car.
She sat and smiled at Aman and kissed his cheeks. Aman didn't gave her any sort of expression and started the car. Roshni was confused why is he behaving like that all of a sudden. She tried talking with him but his stern look didn't let her succeed. After the reach home, he straightaway went to room leaving her behind. Roshni understood that he is upset with her. She went behind and saw him standing in the balcony. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
Roshni: sorryyyyy khanbaba, meine aapko aaj bht hurt kia, I am veryy sorry.
Aman: roshni, hm baad mei baat krenge iss baare mei, abhi choriye mujhe
Roshni hold him more tightly.
Roshni: nhi, mei nhi choroongi, I know aap bht hurt hain mere behaviour se, meine aapki baat nhi maani aur mei
Aman got frustrated and jerk her away and turn towards her in anger.
Aman: ek baar mei baat samaj nhi aati, bola na baad mei baat krenge, jaiye yahan se abhi hnfff
Roshni got tears in her eyes and she ran from there.
Aman huffed in frustration and sat on bed closing eyes. While on the other hand roshni went to other room crying, neither did they talked to each other the whole night nor they had their dinner.
The next morning, roshni woke up and saw the time. It was 8 in the morning. She went to the room's attached washroom to get fresh with a sad expression. She got freshup.
Roshni: khanbaba bht sad hain mere karan, mei na unko mana ke rahoongi woh mere liye itna krte hain, aur meine unki baat nhi mani upar se unpe chilla bhi dia😭
She prepared breakfast for him and took that to the bedroom. She saw he was still sleeping on the bed. She was amazed as he never get this late. She kept the food on the side table and went to wake him up. As she touched him, she realized he is buring with fever. She got shocked and immediately took the thermometer and pushed in his mouth, after a min she saw it was 102°. She got tears and immediately patted his cheeks.
Roshni(teary eyed) khanbaba...khanbaba uthiye na,...khanbabaa