❤💔

So the hot session was ongoing, Aman was pleasuring her. After 2 hours of the intense hard work, Aman came out of her. Roshni was almost sleepy. He laid beside her took her fragile body in his arms. He kissed her forehead sweetly. Roshni smiled at him cutely.
Roshni: aapko accha laga
Aman: aap sath ho toh meko woh purana rented ghar v accha lgta tha...yeh toh tab bhi aapka ehsaas hai. Roshni smiled and kissed his cheeks lightly.
Aman: dard ho raha hai na
Roshni:(lowering her eyes) hmm ho raha but thoda sa
Aman: pass aaiye.
Roshni: already aapke arms mei hu...ab kitna pass
Aman: aap na
He himself pulled her very close.. their bodies were touching each others. He caressed her back and rocked her to sleep. As she was very tired she slept within seconds. Aman saw her innocent face, smiled and kissed her cheeks.
Aman: meri jaan hain aap Roshni...aapse door jane ka mei soch v nhi skta. Itni pyari ladki di allah ne mujhe.
He too dozed off in a few minutes.
In the morning, Roshni woke up but Aman was not there. She pouted and seeing here there. Suddenly Aman came with a tray of coffee. She smiled looking at him.
Roshni: good morning khanbaba
Aman: good morning baccha
He sat on the bed remove the covers from her and lift her up by her armpits and make her sit in his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She clunged to him like a small baby. Aman caressed her back.
Aman: baccha aapko pta hai aapne kapde nhi pehne hain.
Roshni:(hugging him) haan khanbaba I know.
Aman: aapko cover nhi krna apne aap ko.. hmm?
Roshni:(calmly) kyu cover kru haan... kal toh aapne sab dekh hi lia ab cover krna kya hai.
Aman:(breaking the hug and raising eye brows) accha toh ab aap aise hi naked rahengi kya mere samne.
Roshni:(blushed) nhi khanbaba... she blushed more...kya khanbaba aap kya kya bolte rehte hain
Aman:(laughed) areee meine kya bola... u only said ki u will not cover your self.
Roshni was trapped in her own words. She pouted cutely and again hugged him tightly.
Roshni:(cutely) meko kuch nhi pta
Aman: (hugged her tightly) awww mera baccha... accha baby nahana hai?
Roshni: abhi nhi khanbaba.. mei bht thak gyi hu.
Aman: accha aap coffee piyo... rest milega.. she sat on the bed and took her mug. She didn't cared she is totally naked. Aman smiled and covered her legs with blanket. Roshni too smiled.
Roshni: khanbaba, woh cupboard se na ek bra de dijiye.
Aman nodded and brought one for her. She tried wearing it but it was getting tight. Aman saw her struggling so he somehow closed the hook. Her breast were pressed hardly against the bra.
Roshni: khanbaba yeh remove kr dijiye...yeh toh bht tight ho gya hai...I can't wear it now.
Aman nodded and remove it.
Roshni: lekin yeh tight kyu ho rahe...mei toh same to same hu
Aman understood and smiled.
Aman: koi baat nhi Roshni aaj hm shopping chalenge aap naye set le lena.
Roshni: okiee khanbaba.
Aman nodded.
Aman: lijiye tab tak yeh shirt pehniye.
Roshni wore the shirt, they had their coffee breakfast and bath. Aman was sitting in the hall reading news paper.
Roshni ran to him and hugged him from back.
Aman:(smiled) kya hua baccha
Roshni kissed his cheeks and pouted.
Roshni: aap bhool gye hme shopping jana hai.
Aman: haan baccha mei nhi bhula lekin sham ko chalte hain na.
Roshni: ohh mei toh abhi hi taiyaar ho gyi. Yeh dekho kitni pyari frock hai
Aman looked at her and saw she was ready beautifully. She was wearing a frock which was bodycon. He saw her pointed nipples from the dress fabric. She was busy showing her dress and didn't care about that. Aman smiled at her innocence.
He hold her hand and make her sit beside him
Roshni:(smiling) acchi hai na frock.
Aman: haan baccha bht pyari frock hai, lekin baby aapne bra pehna?
Roshni: woh sab toh tight ho gya na...kaise pehnu
Aman(pointing towards her chest): dekho baccha, aapke nipples dikh rahe hain.
She looked at herself and then at Aman
Roshni:(upsetly) toh mei kya kru?
Aman: toh baby aap koi loose dress pehn lo..  jab aapke pass naye under garments aa jaye tab aap yeh wali frock pehn lena.
Roshni: par meko yahi pehnni hai
Aman: baby samjho meri baat. Aapke liye hi keh raha mei...chalo jao change krke aao.
Roshni:(teary eyes) please khanbaba
Aman:(strictly) no means no...meine keh dia na...jaiye change kijiye...kuch nhi sunna meko.
Aman got up from the sofa folding the newspaper he was reading suddenly
Roshni:(shouted) Aap kyu kar rahe mere sath aisa.
Aman stop deadly in his track. He couldn't believe that Roshni his Roshni shouted at him. He turned towards her.
Roshni:(teary eyes and angered)(shouting) mei koi chotti bacchi nhi hu jo aap hmesha mujhpe hukum chalate hain. Mera v apna mann hota hai... lekin aap meri kbhi nhi sunte... aapko bass apne mann ka krna hota hai. Aur aap chahte hain mei aapke marzi se harr kaam kru.
Aman was looking at her feet. He was not able to see in her eyes. He was hell upset as he never in his wildest dream thought that Roshni feel this about him.
Roshni:(shout) meko bilkul nhi pasand ki aap har waqt mujhpe hukum chalaye...
Aman was hurt badly by hearing all this. His heart broke, he felt like someone slashed a knife on his heart. He just feared that Roshni don't say that she hate him. Because he also know he would not be able to live after listening this. He immediately turned with his head hung low and went from there.