ANGER!!!!!!!

Roshni: Please khanbaba uthiye na... kya ho gya aapko

But Aman did't wake up. She immediately brought water and a light hand towel and started putting it on his head. She kept doing it for an hour. Aman opened his eyes a little and saw Roshni.

Aman(slowly): Roshni

Roshni(teary but with a smile): kha ..khanbaba aap theek toh hai na, ye ...yeh fever aapko kaise mtlb ...

Aman: Aap tension mat lijiye, mei theek hu.

Roshni: tension na lu??? aapko itna ez fever hai aur aap keh rahe hain ki tension na lo.

Aman: Roshni, mei apne aap theek ho jaoonga.

Roshni: nhii nhi, aap chup chap lete rahiye.

Roshni put wet towel on his head and continued doing this for half an hour. When his body relaxed a bit, she helped him to the bathroom and get him brush his teeth and leter made him settle on the bed.

Roshni: jaldi se aaa kriye.

Aman: nhi mera mann nhi hai

Roshni: aap nhi khayenge toh medicie kaise lenge. kha lijiye thoda.

Aman: nhi

Roshni: khanbaba please baat maniye aapki hi bhalai ke liye bol rahi hu.

Aman(stern): aap baat manti hain meri?? mei bhi aapki bhalai ke liye hi bol raha tha kal lekin aapne ek nhi suni, apni marzi ki. toh ab mei kyu sunu, haan??

Roshni downed her hands and head. Her chin wobbled and tears made their way down her cheeks.

Roshni(cry): please mujhe maaf kr dijiye (hold her ears) mei aage se kabhi aisa nhi kroongi (looked in his eyes) aapki saari baat manoongi. pakkkka

Aman stared at her face and slowly wiped her tears.

Aman(stern): rone ki jaroorat nhi hai, chup ho jaiye

She wiped her eyes and nodded. She again bring a morsel to his mouth and looked at him with teary eyes and hopeful face. Aman stared her without making a move. Slowly he took a bite and chewed that, Roshni smiled a little and fed him more. After his breakfast, she gave him medicine and tucked him in the bed.

Roshni:(slowly) ab aap rest kr lijiye.

Aman didn't answered and close his eyes. Roshni was upset but she knew it was her fault all along. She went downstairs and go to kitchen. She thought of making his favorite cake. She was totally engrossed in it. After 5 hours of hardwork, she finally did the icing and wrote SORRY KHANBABA on top of it.

Roshni: khanbaba kash mujhe maaf kr dein.

She kept it in the fridge and went to check on Aman. When she reached she saw him working on the laptop.

Roshni: khanbaba aapko rest karna chahiye na, warna tabiyat aur khrab ho jayegi.

Aman didn't answered and continued his work. She went close to him.

Roshni: aap sun rahe hain na, please rest kar lein, kaam toh baad mei bhi ho jayega

Aman: mujhe mera kaam karne dein.

Roshni: baad mei kar lijiyega, abhi rest kriye.

She snatched the laptop and closed it. Aman shut his eyes in anger.

Aman(stern): laptop dein mera!

Roshni: nhi, baad mei

Aman(shout): LAPTOP DEIN MERA!!!!

Roshni flinched in fear and her eyes became teary.

Aman: DIJIYE AUR JAIYE, APNI SHAQAL MAT DIKHAIYEGA MUJHE, GET OUTTTTTT

Roshni started crying loudly and left running out of the room. Aman huffed and started doing his work. But his mind was struck on Roshni. He was not able to concentrate but still he somehow complete his work. After 2 hours, he come out of room and saw the mansion was dark and no lights were on.

Aman: Roshni ke bina meri zindagi aisi hi hai, ekdam andhere mei!!!

He recalled how she run in the mansion wearing cute dress, laughing and chirping but now it was all silent. He went to kitchen and opened the fridge for taking water but saw the cake. He took that out and saw Sorry khanbaba writen on that. He understood that she made this for him and smiled. He started searching her and finally found her in a room lying beside bed. Aman noticed that she didn't even opened the fan. He shook his head and went to her. He saw she was sleeping cutely curling herself. Her cheeks had tear marks. He took her in his arm and went to their bedroom and made her lie on the bed. He too laid beside her and pulled her to his embrace. She too burrowed in him. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Aman: i love you roshni! i love you so much!!

and he too slept