her desperate eyes (Elli's POV)

THERE IS SPICE IN THIS PART, JUST A REMINDER ⛔

The next day, I woke up feeling...happy.

I turned on the news to see what was going on in the world.

"Noah Woodson's ex-boyfriend, who has multiple charges of attempted manslaughter, abuse, rape, and domestic abuse has been found guilty and has been sentenced to life in prison. Sources say that just yesterday..."

I couldn't hear the rest over my internal happiness.

"WHOOOO!" I yelled. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, FUCKIN MORON!"

"Babe, why are you..." Sunny trailed off. She just smiled. "Did something happen, love?"

"Jacob's behind bars. And he ain't comin' out." I simply said. Sunny laughed.

"He deserves it." She said. "I'm glad you're happy, Elli."

I simply replied with a smile. Sunny marched over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I couldn't move. I didn't wanna move. I just wanted to lose myself in the happiness that bursted like little fireworks inside me. We pulled away and she kissed my forehead.

"Come, I made breakfast! The pancakes came out really well!" She said excitedly.

The sun shone through our living room window as we finished eating.

"Y'know, babe, I just have a feeling that something good is gonna happen some time from now." Sunny commented.

"Hey, me too! I just woke up feeling good. Yesterday I was all sad and stuff and now...I feel different." I said as I put my dishes in the sink.

"That's because you're back your old self, honey. Well, I wouldn't say that. But mostly, you are." Sunny hugged me from behind. She turned me around and kissed me. My soul was ablaze with a passionate and melancholic feeling. But I also felt hope, that everything would turn out okay. I pulled away feeling happier than before.

"I love you." I said. My eyes shone with love as I admired the woman standing just inches from me.

"I love you, too." Sunny said. We started making out passionately where we stood. Her tongue slid into my mouth, and started caressing mine. She pulled away after a few minutes. Her eyes gleamed with a desperation so strong, I could feel it in my soul.

I soon understood what she wanted.

I stared at her pussy, covered by those sweat pants she had on, and back at her. I bit my lip. She nodded, smirking. We held hands, and marched back up the stairs to our bedroom.

She took off her clothes and threw them aside.
"You can do whatever you want." She said as she adjusted herself on her bed. I nodded.

I put my hand on her pussy, and started rubbing it. I bent down and started sucking and licking it. She let out breathy moans as my tongue moved around.

"Fuck~ Your tongue in my pussy...it feels so damn good.."

I started thrusting into her with my fingers. She begged for me to go deeper inside her.

I started to curl my fingers inside her like waves, hitting her spots. My tongue lapped her pussy faster, not leaving her clit for one damn second.