behind closed doors (Elli's POV)

Hi! This is a bonus chapter.
It's about what happened when Elli and Noah talked privately at the party. TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE.

Lana shut the door, and we were alone.

Why was he so distressed?

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong, Noah?" I asked gently.

"It's a lot."

"I know it's a lot. But I don't care. We will sit here as long as you need to."

He didn't speak and fidgeted for a few seconds.

"Well, you see...my boyfriend, he's really...uhm...he hits me..."

My heart shattered like a bullet to glass.

"So that was the tall black haired guy I saw hitting you in my vision..." I shivered. "Oh my god..."

"Yeah...Jacob Goldman. Ever since he lost all of his friends, he's started being abusive to me and taking his anger out on me...I have bruises all over my body from his beatings."

My blood boiled and my body felt hot with anger. But it's nothing I haven't seen before. I didn't speak and let myself calm down over fear that I might scare him.

"Hey. I know what that's like. Getting...bruised and beat mercilessly..." I said softly.

"Oh yeah...I remember. Your ex was Alec." Noah whispered. His hazel eyes met mine, clouded with a dark sadness, but also understanding.

"And that's why I was so apologetic today when I bumped into you, Elli...I was scared you were someone else who might get mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you at all, Noah. In fact... I'm glad we bumped into each other."

He grabbed my hand.

I felt my cheeks burn.

His touch against mine...

It felt pure.

I could just feel that he ached, deep within his heart, for a hand to hold that didn't feel so menacing.

That felt soft and gentle on his torn heart.

Like a band-aid on a cut.

"I know..." He said. There was silence for a few heartbeats.

"Elli?" Noah looked at me again. His hazel eyes gleaming.

"Yeah?"

He looked down and a soft smile appeared on his face.

"...I've had the biggest crush on you ever since I met you. I think you're so cool, and so nice to everyone. All last night, getting beaten and bruised...I thought of you...your soft curly hair and glowing eyes... And I wondered what you might be doing..."

I laughed.
"I had sex with my wife, went shopping, drew and picked out my dress...*

"...and I wondered if I...could ever be your boyfriend?"

My eyes went wide, but then I chuckled and gave him my best smile.
I admit, I always thought he was so cute.

"Yeah. Yeah, you can. I always thought you were really cute. You were so funny and loud in highschool. And I will do everything in my power to protect you, to love you, and to be there for you like a good boyfriend should."

Silence.

I couldn't help but stare at his perfect lips. They looked soft. Pink and perfect for kissing.

Well, I guess we'll find out.

He was admiring my lips too, all colored with lipstick.

"What're you staring at?" Noah asked.
"My beautiful boyfriend." I replied as I got closer to his face.

But then I stopped.

"Can I...kiss you? Kiss you...gently?"

"Mm-hmm..." He nodded.

I brought him close, and touched my lips to his.

Soft they were.

My body glowed with a sensation of ecstasy and passion. Before I knew it our tongues were rubbing up against each other as we kept making out. He pulled me on top on him as we made out more.
He grabbed my waist, his gentle touch making me tingly inside and out.
I felt his swollen bulge running against mine as his body moved with me.

Fuck.

I wanted to just ride him right here.

Elli, you're at a party. Relax.

He started to let out hot groans and whimpers in pleasure.

He muttered sweet nothings to me as we sank more into the silk sheets on the bed.

"God...I'm so...in love with you, m-master..." He whimpered.

"Mmm...don't get ahead of yourself...wait till I take...you home..."

"You'll fuck me then?"

"Uh huh."

We pulled away after a while and stared at each other as we caught our breath.

"Oh, the things I would do to you if we weren't at this party..." I said. "you would've walked out with bruises all over you from my fangs leaving hickeys on you and your legs shaking like buildings about to collapse. Now come on, let's go back before anyone gets suspicious." I said.