it's time (Elli's POV)

Well, shit.
It's Monday.
I opened my eyes to a crowd of people standing around me. And then I realized that I wasn't dressed.
"You do realize I have no clothes on, right?"
"You don't?" Sunny smirked.
"No, honey, I don't." I sneered.
Everyone backed away, disgusted. I smirked.
"Can I change now? Also, this shit ain't till 12. It's 8 in the morning."
"Yeah, guys. I don't wanna be in this room anymore. Let them have their space." Lana said. Everyone left after she said that.
"Hey, I'll go make breakfast!" Sunny followed them out.

Jeez.
Now I had MY room to myself.
I changed into a quick outfit for the morning. I put on a red t-shirt and some dark blue baggy pants. I put on my slippers, did my hair, and brushed my teeth. After I did that, I went downstairs to meet everyone in our huge downstairs room.
"Now, can someone tell me why you're all here so early?" I asked.
"Because, we need to set everything up!" Jenna said cheerfully. Her curly black hair bounced with her excitement.
"Okay, I guess." I replied. I sat down next to everyone, and carefully ate my breakfast.
"So, Elli. We're worried that Noah might find out about this little thing we have going on. What are you going to do?" Lana asked.
I had to be honest with her.
"I plan to tell him when the time is right."
"Oh." She responded.
"Yeah. I just feel that it would be wrong to not tell him the truth."
"Well, you do what you think is right." Jenna said.

We finished up breakfast, and all the dishes were cleaned and put away.

"So, we need to discuss where we're gonna set up. It'll be too obvious if we're just watching him from a corner or some shit." Sunny explained.
"Well, maybe I could wait outside and you guys could find a place around the house?" I suggested. I wanted to make this seem as non-suspicious as possible, even though he's going to know eventually. My phone started to buzz. Noah was on the other end.
"Hi, Noah."
"Hey, Elli! You wanna meet me at my house? And we can leave from there."
"Oh, um. One second."
I explained everything to them while I was muted.
"Do it!"
"Yeah, why not?"
"Okay!"
"Okay, sure. I'll drive over there right now."
"Okay! See you here."
"Okay. And I'm really sorry for being pissy. I was just upset."
"No worries. Let's start over."
"Okay, bye."
Ohhhhh shit.
Why now?
Well, fuck it. I might get some dick outta this.
I went upstairs and checked the weather. It was about 79° outside.
So, I threw on a light purple shirt and a matching skirt. I also put on my favorite beanie, just for good luck.

Yes, fuck gendered clothing. I wear what the fuck I want.

I put on some socks and black sneakers and grabbed my keys.
"Good luck!" Jenna hollered.
"Let us know what happens! I want my $70!" Taylor shouted. They all started snickering.
I shook my head and smiled. I closed the door and hopped inside the car.
I was excited, but also, scared.
What if my telling of the truth causes him to hate me?
I don't wanna lie to him, though.
I gulped and started up the car.