Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: I'M BACK! FINALLY! I'm so sorry I let ya'll wait so long but thank you so much for sticking around <3 What do you want to see happen next? xx

The next week in the office feels weird. It feels weird to be sitting at a desk again and it feels weird not to be surrounded by the boys every day. Even sleeping in my own bed every night needs some getting used to.

Joe made me have a day off when we came back to London. The next day, when I entered the office again, Sophie pulled me in for a big hug. She had called me the day before. I had avoided her questions all weekend but I figured she'd find out why I left the after party in London so quickly eventually. So, I had given in and told her about Brad, leaving out the fact that suddenly I wasn't so sure I made the right decision anymore. Gladly she noticed how I didn't really want to talk about it so she dropped the topic.

The rest of the week was spent putting out content from tour. I got to edit a full video with all the clips I filmed for the fan project which was really exciting and pretty time consuming. Little snippets had already been posted throughout tour but not too much. When I was done with the video by the end, Joe and the rest of the team was ecstatic about it. And I really couldn't wait to see the fans reactions in the comments on the video once it was posted.

However, as I enter the office this Monday, it feels kinda strange knowing the video will be posted today. What am I going to do then?

My question is answered in a team meeting after everyone's arrived.

'Festival season is approaching and the boys are going to Spain and Sweden. We need ideas on how to promote the gigs and raise some attention', Joe says.

We spend all morning brainstorming which is pretty fun and leads to some ridiculous ideas. But in the end, we have a handful strategies on how to present the gigs and the boys on social media.

The week goes by pretty quickly. We have a lot to prepare before the boys leave to Spain. I spend a couple evenings with Sophie, we mostly go to parks to lounge in the sun after work. It's nice. It takes my mind off of Brad for a couple hours.

That's until I get into bed every night. When I can imagine the feeling of his hands on my body again and I come to realize how much I crave his touch.

I pick my phone up a couple of times, thinking about texting him. But I don't.

Instead I lay awake at night, thinking about how much I miss him.

And how much I hate that I don't know when I'm going to see him again.

When I walk into the office on Friday, Sophie has a suspicious grin on her lips. When Joe enters the room is eyes dart at me.

What the hell?

He leans against the table I sit at and crosses his arms. 'I'm so sorry', he sighs.

What?

'I can't believe we're doing this to you again.'

I look between Sophie and Joe. 'Can either of you please tell me what's going on?'

'What are your plans for next week?', Joe asks.

Sophie interrupts him. 'She has no plans.'

Joe laughs.

And I get more and more confused.

'I had a meeting for the festivals with the boys yesterday. And they insisted for you to tag along.'

WHAT?

Sophie nods eagerly. 'Isn't that great? You're going to Spain and Sweden with them!'