College Shooting

Note: This chapter does mentions some bits about shootings and hostages. Please be mindful when commenting or reading as I don't want to trigger anyone.  Now back to the story

James PoV:

Todays is the day that we are going to record our re-creation of the music video 'Physical' by Dua Lipa. The people who are going to be in the video are: Ian, Connor, Shawn, Tristan, Brad and me. We are just waiting for Ian to turn up.

Ian's PoV:

I was currently on my way to Studio 5 to record a music video with James, Shawn, Tristan, Brad and Connor, when I see a gunman in the corridor, so I quickly run past him without him seeing me and I sprint to Studio 5. But the gunman saw me and is chasing me throughout the college.

Connor PoV:

I'm leaving the college shop when I see Ian running for his life, so I run after Ian and once Ian has stopped running, I pull Ian into a hug and noticed he's crying. So, I try to talk to him, but the gunman grabs me and is holding me hostage. I see Ian texting the boys of the situation.

Shawn's PoV:

I'm on my phone scrolling through Twitter when I get a WhatsApp text from Ian saying:

Ian- Guys get to the college shop quickly as a gunman has Connor held hostage and I'm terrified incase my boyfriend get shot.

"Guys have you seen the text from Ian" I say to James, Brad and Tristan

"Yeah" They all say.

So, the boys and I run all the way down to the shop to see what's happening, when we get there Ian trying to plead with the gunman to let Connor go, and Connor is terrified for his life and Ian wants Connor safe and so does Connor.

Ian's PoV:
Thank god, James, Brad, Tristan and Shawn are here. Me and Connor really need them.

"Right, none of you move or he gets shot" The gunman says pointing his gun at Connor.

"Okay, but can I take his place instead" I say"
So the gunman lets go of Connor, and Connor mouths "I'm sorry babe" and the gunman grabs me and holds me hostage.

James PoV:

Oh my god! Ian's given himself to the gunman. I just wanted to go over there and grab him of the gunman and give him a hug.

Me, Brad, Tristan, Shawn and Connor are all terrified, but I know Ian will not give up easily.

After 20 minutes it's been alright when the police arrive but the unexpected happened: There's been a shot fired and Ian is falling to the ground clutching his side as the gunman has shot him in the side.

Brad's PoV:
I've just seen the gunman shoot Ian in the side and he's falling to the ground in pain. Thank god that the Police have arrested the gunman and they have called for an ambulance. Connor has taken my hoodie off me and put it on Ian to the keep pressure on the bleed. We hope the bullet hasn't hit anything serious. I'm going to let our fans know on Twitter, so they know.

@TheVampsBrad: Just to let you know that our Ian @TheVampsIan has been shot by a crazy armed gunman after the gunman took our @TheVampsCon hostage and Ian asked if he could take Connor's place. So, Ian was held hostage, and everything was alright when the Police came, and he shot Ian in the side and we are all terrified for Ian. So, if we see you or you see us out and about and you guys ask for pictures and we decline, just remember we are hoping Ian gets through this. Thanks, and don't forget that we love you. Brad x

James PoV:

Thank god that the ambulance is here to sort our Ian out. They load Ian up to the stretcher and Connor goes with him to the hospital and the rest of them (Shawn, Tristan, me and Brad) will meet us there.

Connor PoV:

I'm pissed off at the gunman for shooting my boyfriend Ian, when the paramedic asked who wanted to go with us to the hospital with Ian, I offered to go with him so I can keep an eye on him.

*Skip hospital scene*

Ian's PoV:

Thank god, I'm out of the hospital, we've been told that I've got to be on bed rest for a week so I can't go to college but the week after on Friday it is my birthday.

Brad PoV:

Thank god Ian is ok. He isn't happy that he must be on bed rest for a week luckily Joe has cleared our schedules for the next 2 weeks so we can look after Ian.

Connor PoV:
Thank god my boyfriend Ian is ok. Once we got home from the hospital, we were cuddled up on the sofa having a nap as we were both exhausted from the day of hell. This isn't going to help our mental health and PTSD (Post-Trauma stress disorder).