Road to recovery/Wedding at last

Ian's PoV:

Ever since Brad, Tris, Connor, James, Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael found out about my PTSD about the college shooting and panic attacks, they've supported me throughout my recovery. I'm now 4 months in without having a panic attack or PTSD episode. Connor has booked a spa trip for the both of us as we've both struggled with my PTSD. God... I love Connor.

Connor's PoV:

Thanks to me (being the best fiancée ever) I've managed to book me and Ian on a spa trip so that we can relax before college restarts for Ian, (yes Jemma gave me permission to take Ian on a spa trip as he really needs it). I'm going to show Ian how much he is loved and adored by.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" I say to Ian (who is snuggled up to me)

"Go ahead Con" Ian replies looking up at me.

"When should the wedding happen. I really wanna call you, my husband?"

"We can get married soon. The boys will support our decisions. Also, I love you and I trust you".

"Okay Ian, fancy a drink making?"

"Yea. Can Brad get me and you a Starbucks coffee?"

"Of course, he can. Brad get your ass in here!"

Brad comes running in, "What you want Connor?"

"Can you get me and Ian a Starbucks Coffee please?" I say to Brad.

"Yea sure" Brad says leaving the house.

"Ian is it ok if I put a Tweet on your Twitter?" I say

"Yep it's okay Con!" Ian says, giving me a kiss and going to find James

@TheVampsIan: Hey it's Connor here. Just wanted to let you know that me and Ian are having sometime off social media to relax as we are going to a spa retreat for a few days. So if anyone needs us, you'll have to wait until we get back. Except @TheVampsBrad, @TheVampsJames, @TheVampsCon, @TheVampsTristan, @Luke5SOS, @Ashton5SOS, @Calum5SOS, @Michael5SOS, @JessO'Brien, @ShawnMendes and @RomanKemp. Love ya Con x

James' PoV:

It's quiet without Ian and Connor as they are in Connor's room watching a movie. I'm glad Connor is helping Ian recover from his PTSD and panic attacks. Connor asked me permission so he can take Ian on a spa retreat. I've agreed to it as Ian deserves it.

*2 Weeks after the spa retreat*

Ian's PoV:

Ahh I'm glad to be going back to college after my refreshing spa retreat. Connor really spoiled me. Now let's go back to our normal lives and let's go to the college for the end of year party and mine and Connor's Wedding.

*2 hours later*

Woohoo! The party is in full swing and I'm enjoying myself. I'm going to ask the boys if I can sing some of The Vamps' songs aka Rest your love, Million Words and I love it (Icona Pop), then after lunch its mine and Connor's official wedding at the college.

Connor's PoV:

The end of year party @STC is in full swing, Ian has come over to me and I know that he wants something.

"Connor I've got an idea?" Ian says

"What's your idea Ian hun?" I say cuddling him.