Should we adopt Ian?

James PoV:

I want to help Ian out as it sounds, he's been through hell lately. I'm going to talk to the boys about it via FaceTime.

*FaceTime call with Brad, James, Connor and Tris*

James- We need to talk.

Brad-What about?

Connor-Yeah James what about?

Tris-Just let James explain!

James- Remember the concert that was in Newcastle, and this fan, Ian if you remember him, gave me a hug.

Connor- Yeah, I remember Ian. He was the best fan we've seen the entire day and hes my boyfriend.

Brad-ok keep going

James- He put a tweet on Twitter, with a picture of him being attacked.

Brad-Right and?

James- I think we should adopt him; every child needs a safe and stable environment. I'll adopt him and he will take my last name. What do you all think?

Connor- go for it, my boyfriend isn't safe, and I want him safe here with us cos I miss him.

Brad- Go and get Ian.

Tris- Yes James, Do it.

*end of call*

Well, that does it, we're going to adopt Ian.

Just need to find out where the care home is where he is staying. I'll look on his Twitter.

Twitter:

Ian Williams @Student_Ianz

Bio: Hey there! I'm Ian, I'm 16, I go to South Tyneside College @SthTyneCollege. I'm a care kid waiting to be adopted.

I currently live at South Tyneside Care Home in South Shields.

Well, I know where to go.