Returning to college

Connor PoV:

Today's the day that Ian returns to South Tyneside College, and no better way to do that by is taking Ian to college.

By the time I get up, I see Brad, Tristan in the kitchen making breakfast and I think James is in Ian's room helping him to get ready.

"Morning guys" I say.

"Morning" they reply in unison.

"Where's Ian and James?"

"They're upstairs getting ready" Connor says.

Ian's PoV:

Yes! I'm returning to college. Just got out of the shower and my iPhone pings with Twitter notifications from @SthTyneCollege, so I log into Twitter.

Twitter:

@SthTyneCollege: We can't wait to welcome back our very own Ian McVey (yes, he was formally Ian Williams). He will be returning to college in style. Stay tuned for more info. @TheVampsIan, @TheVampsCon, @TheVampsTristan, @TheVampsBrad, @TheVampsJames, @TheVampsBand.

I see who has liked it and I see that the guys have liked it and commented on it:

@TheVampsJames: Yes, that's right. Our very own Ian will be traveling in style.

When I read that I was in awe of James uploading that Tweet.

Tristan PoV:
Ian comes downstairs in skinny ripped jeans, a new River Island top, his boot-like Vans and his denim jacket. We all take a picture and upload it to Insta/Twitter via the band account.

Instagram/Twitter:

@TheVampsband: *image attached* Our Ian in his new clothes. Wow he is rocking the look, he can't wait to be back at @SthTyneCollege. Get ready to see Ian again. @TheVampsIan, @TheVampsCon, @TheVampsBrad, @TheVampsTristan, @TheVampsJames.

Brad PoV:

Ian grabs his phone and backpack, which we bought for him, and get into James' Range Rover. So, James and Ian sit in the front, while me, Connor and Tristan sit in the back. We head off to South Tyneside College. 5 minutes later, we arrive.

Ian's PoV:

Finally, it's good to be back at South Tyneside College, I've missed it. As I get out of the car, I realize loads of people running up-to me, and James and the guys, form a square around me till we get into the building where we see Jemma (my head of year) waiting for us. She gives a smile.

James PoV:

When we get into college, Ian goes straight to Starbucks with Jess, and goes to get himself and us a vanilla latte. When they got back, Jemma (Ian's head of year) asked us if we would be judges for the South Tyneside College Got Talent, talent show, which is happening in a few weeks. We agreed and she said that our Ian is the host.

Connor's PoV:

Yes. We are judges for the upcoming talent show and our very own Ian is going to be presenting it and it will be on social media.

Jesus, Ian looks hot in that outfit and I'm blushing, he is perfect for me.

Ian's PoV:

Woah... Am I hearing this right, since I've been back at college, I've been asked to host the talent show. I've accepted the position.

*3 hours later*

Brad PoV:

We are sitting in the house, when all of our phone's pings with a Twitter alert from Ian tagged us in, so we open Twitter and check the Tweet out.

Twitter:

@TheVampsIan: Well, I'm glad to say that since I've returned to @SthTyneCollege today, I've been asked to host the first ever South Tyneside College' Got Talent talent show on Friday 1st October 2020 at the Customs House, South Shields. Your judges are @TheVampsJames, @TheVampsBrad, @TheVampsCon, @TheVampsTris. Congratulations guys bet you will be the best judges that South Tyneside has seen.

We have decided to have a special guest... You know his songs from' I Know What You Did Last Summer' to 'Senorita', yes, it's the one and only Shawn Mendes @ShawnMendes. Also, to make you aware, since I'm now famous since living with @TheVampsband, I'm going to be doing a fundraiser. The fundraiser is going to be singing Shawn Mendes' songs all over South Tyneside and Sunderland. It will begin at @SthTyneCollege. Stay tuned for more info.