Welcome to the Vamily

James PoV:

Today's the day we are getting our Ian out of that care home and getting him a new life.

Me and the guys, get into my car and we head to the care home. We see the owner, Josh; he acts really nice, but I can tell he hates this job.

"So, guys, you know who you are adopting today?" Josh says.

"Yep, I'm going to be adopting Ian and the others are going to be his next of kin" I say.

Josh PoV:

Yes! The Vamps are getting rid of that kid, Ian. I've always hated him. Please hurry up and sign the god darn papers.

Finally, they've signed the papers, I'm going to let Ian know.

"Please could Ian come to my office right now" I say over the intercom.

Ian's PoV:

I've just been called into Josh's office and I see The Vamps, when it's come to me, that I'm being adopted.

I'm told I must get my stuff when James offers to help me.

"Hey Ian, let's get your stuff and get out of here but there's some things you should know" James says.

"What things?" I replied.

"From now on you can either be known as Ian McVey or keep Ian Williams, also we have set up your own room also there are some presents, just think that they are housewarming gifts."

"I want to be known as Ian McVey."

"Great, we will change your social media username handles to @TheVampsIan. How does that sound?"

I nodded as I agreed with what James said.

10 minutes later, we have arrived at The Vamps' house also now mine since James has adopted me and the others are my next of kin.

James PoV:

We have arrived at the house and Ian is in awe, of the size of the house. I get his suitcase out of the boot and carry it in the main entrance of the house.

"Wow this house is amazing" Ian says.

"I know, wait until you get to your new bedroom, you will love it" I say.

We take Ian's stuff up-to his new room, and he is awe until he runs over to me and gives me a hug, saying thank you.

Ian's PoV:

Wow.... This house is massive, and I can't believe that I now live here. Me and James go up-to my new bedroom and I'm standing in shock until I run over and hug James saying thank you.

"Ian, me and the boys will be downstairs if you need us just message us on Twitter tagging us in it or on The Vamps WhatsApp group chat." James says.

"Okay James" I say

James leaves and I start to unpack. I go to my desk and I see a box with my name on, so I open it and I get out a iPhone, iPod, iPad, MacBook and an iMac, with an note from the guys saying: 'Welcome to the Vamily Ian, These are your housewarming presents, plug the iMac in and turn it on, when you're on and logged in, click the iMovie icon and click the first video that you see on it

Love,

The Vamps'

I plug the iMac in and turn it on, it loads the desktop and I load up the iMovie app and I watch the movie.