Xero's Brother, Zech!

*** A/N ***

Kay guys, I've finally decided to update this story... -_- I'm ever so sorry for not updating in, like, forever... It makes me feel horrible when I think about how I haven't updated anything in forever and makes me wanna cry my eyes out. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah... Anyways, here's the very much overdue chapter!!!!

*** Story start***

A sudden jerk from the ship wakes Kloji up and she sits up quickly. "Wyla, come on, we gotta get up! We're probably landing now!" Kloji says as she shakes a sleeping Wyla who was next to her. Finally Wyla gets up slowly and yawns. "Hurry up!" Kloji exclaims while standing up.

"Chill, I'm going. Are we finally at Yavin 4?" Wyla asks as she too stands up from the ground. "I'm really excited about this! I've never been off world before!"

Kloji laughs a little at Wyla when her eyes fill with excitement. "Well, going off world isn't that great, sometimes it can be very dangerous if you don't know what kind of creatures are living on the planet!" Kloji explains while thinking of her last off world mission with her late Master. Master Jaina just barely saved Kloji from a Rancor that had tried to attack them.

Wyla frowns slightly then looks up in thought, "Kloji, what kind of creatures live on Yavin 4? I don't think I ever studied Yavin 4 at the Temple. What if there's something down there that attacked Xero's brother?"

"I don't know, Wyla. I never really studied Yavin 4's geography, nor have I studied the creatures that live here. Maybe we should talk to Xero, he might know something about Yavin 4," Kloji says and Wylla nods her head. Both of the young padawans then leave their room and head towards the front of the ship where they both assumed Xero would be found.

After walking a while Kloji and Wyla run into Xero who looked slightly troubled with C4 following closely behind him. "Oh! Why hello, Master Kloji and Master Wyla!" C4 says when he sees the padawans.

"Hi to you too, C4," Kloji says. Wyla waves her hand and keeps quiet while looking out one of the windows on the side of the ship towards the forests Yavin 4. "Xero, do you know anything about Yavin 4's geography or what lives here? Both Wyla and I were wondering about it because it's safer if we know what's down there before we land," Kloji asks.

Xero pauses a moment and looks up in thought, "Well, I do know that there once had been a whole colony of pureblooded Sith on this planet... but that was forever ago. The most dangerous things living here now are probably Howlers, a lizard like creature with yellow eyes and red tails, Piranha Beetles that attack in huge swarms... they'll eat you alive, literally... We should also watch out for Sintarils, they're little rodent like things that attack in packs, such pests... But there isn't really anything else to be worried about out there..."

"Okay, so, where do you think we should start looking... he could be anywhere out there... or maybe he's left the planet..." Wyla says then trails off from the look that Kloji was giving her.

After a moment of a harsh silence Kloji speaks up. "Well, we should be able to sense things with the force, right? And if Xero recognizes one as his brother then we just follow it until we're there," Kloji says determinedly.

Wyla smiles along with Xero who nods his head. "Yeah, as long as we're somewhere near him I should be able to find him with the force," replies Xero.

"Okay then! What are we waiting for then?! Let's go and find Xero's brother!" Wyla exclaims excitedly. "Oh, wait... One thing... What's your brothers name?" Wylla asks, tapping a finger in her chin.

Another silence settles in the ship until Xero breaks it. "My brothers name is Zech..." Xero trails off. Kloji and Wyla nod their heads simultaneously.