The Last Image

Kloji felt like her heart had been torn from her body. She climed into the vent and started to crawl away from the room that she had studied in, practiced in, and spent most of her life in. She had just lost her Master to the tight grip of death and now she was most likely to lose another friend. It now painfully occured to her that she was truely alone. Her Master was dead, Master Collon probably won't live, and she had felt most of her friends Force connection fail. "There may still be a hope," Kloji said to no one at all. There were still the off-world Jedi, the ones on missions to planets like Datooine, Yavin 4, Corellia, and other planets. They could possibly survive. She wouldn't be alone, as long as kept that hope in her heart.

Kloji then remembered that she should move on and find the vent's exit out to the court yard. The vent now started to narrow. Kloji knew that this meant that she was nearing the court yard. Kloji stops and then hears the noise she had been hearing in the back of her mind the whole time. She was being followed by a person who sustained the Force. At first she was worried because she thought that there shouldn't be anyone who could survive Anakins asault. Then, a wave of relief flooded ovr her, she saw that it was another Padawan that she couldn't recognize, but noticed the Padawan braid.

"Oh, thank the stars! Its another Padawan, I thought that I was alone," said the other Padawan. "And, by the way, my name is Wyla Thorn. My Master was killed in the attack from the clone troopers. One moment we were walking down the hall to the Jedi Archives, and the next my Master had whipped out her lightsaber, trying to defend herself and I, but it didn't work out," Wyla said as she looked away and tears streamed her small, pale, round face. In the dark Kloji could see that they looked alike, herself and Wyla, but the only difference was that Wyla had long dark brown hair, while Kloji had short blonde hair. "My name's Kloji. My Master died when Anakin came into our practice room. She wasn't ready for the attack, but I made it out, thanks to Master Collon," Kloji said, thinking of what she had left behind in the room. She had left her dreams to become a Jedi Knight, her training, and, most importantly, two people in her life that meant the galaxy to her.

"Let's go, we shouldn't be here too long, they'll find us sooner or later," Kloji said turning towards the court yard, where she might be able to get away to fight for the lost Jedi another day.