The Great Escape

Hi!!!! I'm back to writing my story after a while. I couldn't think of anything to write!!!! >.<

Kloji looks down at her Master. Her first instinct is to run to her, and then fight whoever had killed her Master, but she couldn't, she would never win against Him, Anakin Skywalker, the one who was said to be the chosen one. Kloji thought all of this within seconds, then started thinking of a way out of the Temple. All she knew that moment was that she had to get away from Anakin, and fast. Kloji then remembered that she had left over smoke bombs from her training yesterday, when she was in a simulation room. Kloji carefully reached into the back pockets of her jedi robes and threw all but two of the five smoke bombs she had at the Sith. Thick smoke covered the room, making it almost impossible to see. Even through the smoke Kloji knows her way around, she had memorized because that had been her training room with her Master for six years. She then hears the hum of a lightsaber being ignited. When Kloji heard that sound she new that her last moment may be upon her. Kloji started running silently through the room towards an air-duct built into the wall. She knew it was too small for Anakin to follow, so she should make it to the outside of the temple. Kloji summoned the Force and moved the grating off the vent with ease. Just then Kloji heard another lightsaber ignite, and a voice that sounded familiar to her as well.

"Let her go Anakin, there's no need to kill her, she's just a child," Kloji heard from the voice of Master Collon, a humanoid alien."Well, I heard that you were already killed by a squad of Storm Troopers. I thought I should have expected more from you," Anakin said. The voice of Master Collon then calls out Kloji, " I know you're still here Kloji, so listen. I need you to get as far away as possible. Don't care about me, I have lived a lifetime, and you still have yours to begin, so even if you object, I don't care. Leave us now."

Kloji stares through the haze, useing the Force to find where Master Collon was. She summoned the Force again and sends a silent thank you to him and leaves without another word.