𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𓂋 ༊

𓂋

𓂋 ༊

➪➪➪

serenity
los angeles, california

I smiled at Paul as we ate our breakfast and he said "You must know I'm a fool for smiles, woman."

I chuckled lowly before Sarai looked at me with her signature puppy eyes, making me cut her a small piece of my pancake and feed it to her.

"Thank you, Mommy!" She squealed making me bop her on the nose softly

"Can we stay here with Brian and Meadow?!" She pleaded batting her big brown eyes at me

"Yeah, can we stay with Brian?" Paul then said making me glare at him playfully before looking at my daughter's pleading eyes.

"Come on, you know I'm fine with it!" Paul said making me groan and whine "Fine!"

Paul, Sarai, and Meadow began to cheer making me laugh and say "You got her from her Carnival date. No one can do that be proud!"

Paul looked at her and smiled "Is that so?!"

She smiled at him and nodded before staring proudly "Yup!"

"Well how about I make you and your mom a deal. When I get out of the hospital, I'll take you all to the Carnival." He said with that same genuine smile peered across his lips as he looked over at me hopefully.

"You don't have to do that. I mean you're going to be busy soon and I don't want to hold you up from work." I ranted

"I can make time. The studios come to me, not the other way around." He replied

"Please?!" Sarai and Meadow began to implore

"This your way for tricking me into a date?!" I laughed making him rub his temple nervously and reply "Yeah. Maybe."