𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒

𓂋 ༊

𓂋

𓂋 ༊

➪➪➪

tiffany
los angeles, california

"You worry a little too much baby" I moaned into Aiden's ear as he kissed my neck gently while our bodies thrust slowly against each other's

He had continued to think and rant about the situation with our exes and honestly we had more in the plan for them.

When he first came to me about this I was hesitant before I began to see how happy they were. All the happiness she had stolen from me.

All these years I spent trying to regain his love just for him to push me away and that daughter of ours made the situation no better.

Meadow didn't want any part of me. But that was going to change.

"I just can't believe that greedy whore." He grunted lowly as I wrapped my arms around his neck picking up my pace a little

"They're not gonna know what hit 'em!" I said with a little laugh before biting my lip

He then looked at me for a second and smiled before placing his hand around my neck gently pulling me closer as he said "Let's do this baby."

serenity
el segundo, california

I smiled to myself as Paul swooped up both Meadow and Sarai in his arms kissing their foreheads as he yelled happily, "How do you baby bears like the new forever home?"

"Help me!" Meadow yelped with a bright smile as Sarai just laughed like a madwoman

"Tell me how you feel about the new house first?!" He said with a little pout causing me to shake my head now in laughter at the situation

"Pool. Check. Lots of room. Check. Huge garage for you. Check. Huge. Kitchen. Check!" Meadow ranted happily before Sarai cut her rant off saying "Palm trees. Check!"

"I still don't feel like that was enough enthusiasm from you Meadow." Paul said laughing as he put down Sarai giving her a high-five, "Good job Princess!"