𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

𓂋 ༊

𓂋

𓂋 ༊

➪➪➪

serenity
los angeles, california

"Serenity!" A voice called as I slept

"Baby!" It called again only this time slightly touching me making my eyes flutter open only to see Paul sitting on the bed beside me with a small lamp on.

"You came home early!" I whisper-yelled lifting my body from the bed and jumping into his arms making him smile as I began to kiss him.

"I missed you." He murmured between kisses before gripping my ass softly.

"I missed you too!" I replied pulling back from our kiss and gazing at him long and hard with a grin spread across my lips.

"Your hair is so cute when it's messy. Let me mess it up some more please?!" He began to plead as I looked around for my bonnet that had grown legs

"Baby, stop. I didn't even know I wasn't wearing it!" I said beginning to laugh before trying to move from his body before he pulled me toward him pulling the bonnet from behind his back.

"You play too much!" I said laughing harder as I tried to take my bonnet from him while he kept pulling it away with a silly look on his face.

"What! You still look good and your hair looks all fluffy." He said with a smile

I tried to pin him down and he reacted faster than me, pinning me down before biting his lip, "Let me mess it up!"

"Boy, no. The girls are down the hall asleep and that is definitely something I do not want to explain to them." I ranted wrapping my legs around his waist making him groan

"That's definitely a move telling me no." He said rolling his eyes like a child

"Let's go get snacks!" I asked pouting making him kiss my lips one more time before getting off of me

"Come on my Candy Girl." He said grabbing one of his car keys as I got off the bed pulling off the shirt of his I wore to sleep and walked to the closet to grab a pair of fluffy shorts and a matching cropped tank top.