WHAT IF KEI IS A WHITE-ROOMER?

A year has passed in my highschool journey. I, Karuizawa Kei, have managed to overcome the hardships brought by this unique school together with my class, mostly by the help of the student known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, who became my boyfriend just at the end of spring break.

Even though our relationship was hidden to the others due to some complicated reasons, I'm still truly excited to experience new things together with him, such as walking the path of lovers and can't wait for the future days to come.

After I'm done tying my hair, I then grabbed my bag and locked the door after leaving the room.

Ting

The elevator then stopped at my floor and opened in which I went inside and found a group of girls that were riding it to arrive in the lobby.

"Good morning, Karuizawa-san."

"Good morning, Matsushita-san."

Matsushita Chiaki, a student from Class 2-D one of my classmates as well as close friends from our girl group.

"We're finally in our second year, Karuizawa-san, aren't you excited!?"

"Yeah..."

Somehow I was surprised by Matsushita's current behaviour. She was supposedly composed and has a calm attitude as what I've observed but right now, she's not.

Maybe she had someone she knows that will attend here in this school year? Like a younger brother or sister, or even some blood relatives. But she doesn't have the onee-san vibes? After all, she doesn't talk about her personal information, mostly family stuff like she's not interested in sharing it to others.

Well there's no use thinking of such stuff since I also hide something more dark that even the person that promised to protect me doesn't know about it.

I don't want the others to know about it..

It was worse than all the bullying that I have suffered during middle school. It was the main reason that I had this ugly scar and this pitiful parasite mindset.

My other past...

"Karuizawa-san?"

Eh?

I didn't expect that I would be lost in my thoughts and we finally arrived in the dorm lobby.

Good thing is that Matsushita is with me and with the help of her, I was not left behind and embarrassed myself for being absent-minded afterwards.

"Oh! Let's go.."

I then held her wrist then dragged Matsushita outside of the elevator, slowly heading to the school.

I wonder what else changes aside from the fact that we're moving into a different classroom.

Well I'm excited about it.

•••

The homeroom class was then finished. Chabashira-sensei as usual doesn't explain that much aside from informing us to prepare for the future exams and welcoming us in another school year.

The last year's seat plan was also changed, putting Kiyotaka, who's previous placement was in the last row and now he's being put in the first row near the entrance.

But at least I can see him without turning my head backwards like last time hehe.

The professor of the first subject then arrives in the classroom. He stopped at the teacher's podium and began discussing some stuff about the subject.

I'm bored...

I wanna talk to my friend and if possible to Kiyotaka face to face because we still haven't got a proper conversation since I accepted his confession aside from yesternight's phone call tho, for me that doesn't count.