Tea Cup 4 (3rd POV)

The authoritative display of power coming from a man whom no one knows or have seen, during his arrival in the Pallet Cafe, has spread throughout the campus similar to a forest wildfire.

“Hey, who is that person?"

“No idea.."

“I think I'd seen him somewhere in the news.."

Even the likes of Horikita Suzune has gained the attention of such a hot topic, and take the trouble in heading there, out of pure curiosity.

“Things like this are unusual to happen in this school. I got to check it out, at least." She muttered.

The indisputable fact that the school strictly prohibited the contact of the outside world, no matter what the means is, already makes the current situation sound impossible in the first place. Aside from some special cases though, still such cases weren't even named in the school's rules.

She also thought that if the identity of that person is one of the school faculty, a student should at least know the name and the situation won't turn out like it currently is.

Still if that unnamed person is somehow a parent or guardian of a student in the school. He should be in the office of the school headmaster or in the faculty, instead of walking in the campus then creating a scene in a crowded place.

Horikita then comes to a conclusion that, although it's too far-stretched, the man might be a high ranking official that even the school faculty, who entertained him, couldn't do a thing and just let him be.

But it needs too much authority for something like that to happen.

Arriving in the first year's dormitory lobby, she quickly exited the elevator then the building afterwards.

She then meets with Sakayanagi, with the company of Kamuro, along the path, who she thinks are also heading in the same place as her.

“Are you curious as well, Horikita-san?”

Horikita then stopped on her track and turned her head at the other two.

“Do you perhaps know something, Sakayanagi-san?" Horikita's question doesn't contain any harm, instead it's out of pure curiosity.

She also noticed Sakayanagi's strange usage of words like using ”curious" while there's a lot to use that fits the situation better.

Horikita also didn't miss the chance that Sakayanagi might just toying with her, for whatever reason she has.

“Fufu, you're pretty sharp are you. Well you'll find out soon." Sakayanagi lightly chuckled. “Let's get moving, shall we."

With that, Horikita then joined them despite moving at a slow pace. Even by a slight chance of happening, she hopes that Sakayanagi might unexpectedly share some information with her, regarding that person.

•••

Outside of the Pallet Cafe

Due to the fast spread of the news, students throughout the years then started gathering in the well-known cafe, wanting to know on how credible the source is, but was stopped when they saw the figure of the current president, shaken exiting the place.

“Eh!? Wh-what happened?”

For someone who holds the highest authority in the student body to act too pitiful like that, gives them the idea that that person is not someone that anybody can mess with.

Another middle-aged guy, being accompanied by the former student council president, then entered the place. What's more strange is, after that, each customer obediently took their exit from the cafe.