Possessive pt 2

Water drops down from above, freezing cold liquid trickles down from her gorgeous face into the pair of monstrous valleys, continuously sliding down below.

Ichinose Honami is currently inside her bathroom, taking her usual cold shower before going to the school.

The always sunny bright girl was lost….. Not lost in some sort of place — but lost a part of herself…

Ichinose looked down the bathroom tiles, letting the freezing water shower pour down to her, concealing her fresh tears…

She couldn't believe it……

She utterly couldn't believe what happened last evening….

The boy…..

That certain boy ……..whom she falls in love with because of how kind he is……

That particular boy……… who rejected her confession because he's already with another woman ….

The boy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka …… who is the main reason that she agreed to be the president's girlfriend in order for her to completely erase her feelings for him.

He took advantage of her yet entirely forgotten feelings…..

He took a precious part of her….

A very important part that she saved until the right time….

“Wh…. Why did I let him do what he pleased?....”

She touched the side of her neck.

“Wh….why didn't I resist till the end….?”

•••

The final class of the day ended. I then swiftly took my exit out of the classroom, planning to return back to my room, wanting to avoid people from asking about it.

When I arrived at the classroom this morning, I applied a lotion to a certain part of my neck then covered the red mark using my hair.

Still, one of my classmates saw it and excitedly asked about my hickey that I got from Ayanokouji-kun.

The others that heard it encircled me, commenting that they didn't expect us (me and nagumo-senpai) to get that far considering that we just started going out.

Of course, I flatly deny it. Saying that it is a bug bite and we didn't do that sort of stuff.

And unfortunately, my silly lie didn't work.

But still! There is no way that I'll confirm it, especially that the person who gives me that hickey is someone who isn't my boyfriend….

I don't want another rumor about me to start again….. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Nagumo-senpai…..

Just as I was about to pass the last room to reach the stairs down towards the lobby, a shadow in the form of an arm grabbed my mouth then pulled me inside the mentioned classroom.

It gives me a strange feeling of deja vu…

This is similar to what happened the other night.

I peek at the unknown person, even though I already have the idea of who it is, and found the brown haired boy that is running inside my mind lately.

“A-Ayanokou–”

“Shsssss… ”

He warned me to be silent then slowly closed down the classroom's opened door.

Tang

“What are you thinking?!”

When he released my mouth I turned around and yelled at him.

I am aware that I am not in the least convincingly look mad but deep inside I am already frustrated.

Why…..?

I want him to stop this……

This is meaninglessly ironic…..

The time that I want him…. He pushed me away….

And now that I no longer– no! I want to completely forget my feelings for him– he suddenly pushed himself on me.

Even did reckless resorts such as these.

My hands are tightly clenched, wanting to leave this place as soon as possible.

As I was waiting for his reply, Ayanokouji suddenly pulled out his arm, violently pushed his palm into my mouth, making my whole body sway away, then pinned against the closed door.

He raised his other index finger, planted it to his lips, “Shhsssss.”

Tears then trickled down my cheeks, but the same as last night, I couldn't do anything.

I helplessly nodded. Surrendering myself to him.

His lips curled up…. No…. I am only seeing things….

Ayanokouji-kun isn't capable of such a sinister smile.

He then pushes his face close to mine, kisses my forehead first then proceeds to that part.

My lifeless eyes then glanced inside the classroom, hoping to find a ray of hope..

But as expected… it's completely empty aside from the two of us…

Just I almost lost hope, a shiny lens then captured my eye.

But the thought that I am finally safe didn't cross my mind, instead it made my broken heart more shattered.

I am in total despair.

A security camera in the corner of the classroom is capturing me doing it with a boy. Especially someone that isn't my boyfriend.

How could I forget that such a thing exists in every corner of this school.

I instantly pulled out my arms, pushing it against his chest, telling him to stop.

But he didn't budge.

“Aya–”

He stopped kissing my neck then moved his face to my ear.

“Shsssss” he whispered, “I know what you are thinking, Ichinose. We are being recorded right?”

I reluctantly nodded.

“Heh,” he chuckled softly. “Doesn't that make it interesting?”

He….. He is crazy……

I strongly shake my head, telling him that he is absolutely wrong.

“I see,”

“Then let's continue this in my room. You know what will happen if you resist me, yes?” his lips curl up. “Everyone will know what kin–.”

I didn't let him finish his statement as I slapped away his hand that has been in my mouth

Sob fine! Sob have it your way.”

He then stepped away from me and the usual Ayanokouji-kun returned.

That indifferent attitude and a harmless expression. He is entirely the exact opposite when he is being aggressive.

Ayanokouji didn't say anything and silently left the classroom.

I held my arm using the other hand, staring at the floor blankly.

“Why did it come to this……?”

And went outside the classroom, heading to the same place he is going.

-------------------x

Pt 3 ? Anyone ?

😏

No cap, I am supposed to include that part in this chap, but I am still busy as hell nowadays. ✌️