Chapter 04

Happy reading

Shiv. This girl is so mad. why she left alone when I'd cAme to take her.   How stupid she is.  Already her health is not good and if something happened then more problems will fell over me.  He shakes his head following her car which she is Driving so fast.  He try  to stop it calling her but she is the one who is not picking up the call. 

After couple of minutes. Anika stopped the car infront of om and directly went inside without waiting for him. 

In  room

Anika kept her bag and about to washroom. When shivaay comes there and   Pin her with the wall holding her hand on the  above of her head.

Shiv. What you think yourself ha. I kept calling you from behind asked you stop the car as well but  you didn't pay head to me and cAme back zooming your car. If something would had happened then

Ani.  Then nothing Shivaay. I would had die or maybe would had gone in coma nothing else. I don't think so my death  would had affect someone life or someone would  cry behind me. It  would had been ok everything ,would had run smoothly the way it's running.  There won't had been any changes.

Shiv.  You know what you are saying.  Anika exhale breath and wipe her tears coming out from his hold

Ani.   Stop this drama shivaay and Move I need to go washroom.  Don't need to waste my time  with your fake care I don't want it. I don't want someone's sympathy which he gives in out of pity.   When you  don't feel for me anything then don't  need to do all this as well.

Shiv.  Yes I don't feel anything for you. I just feel nothing for you and why would I feel for you when
You have not even 1 % quality which I like. You are just show piece Anika whom I've kept in this house to show people.  So that their mouth got shut.   For outers you are my wife but for me you are nothing but

Ani. A pleasure doll whom you fuck everyday for your pleasure and use it for your work. Isn't  shivaay's tongue got tight after hearing her

Ani. I know that about it shivaay don't need to tell me.  And you know it's not your fault it's my fault who married man like you who never shown respect to me.  I should had rejected that time only when your badi maa had  forced me to do it  Atleast I won't had bearing all this now.  Shivaay  a   Relationship can lead  without love but can't go ahead  without trust and respect. But why would you understand. When you consider me nothing but a showpiece. expecting all this from you is like expecting from wall to talk.   Day by day everything is getting worse and I can't even able to handle neither my own self nor  responsibilities which you have put over me without knowing how hard it would be to carry them on.

Shiv. Then why you don't leave me then if you don't like me. It's better if we get divorce. Isn't right. 

Anika lift up her eyes and look at him shockingly

Shiv. I said right let's get divorce what's say. It's better for me and you as well. You can marry that person who respect you and  give you so called love because I can never do this. As my heart my body my soul is belong to malika and will always belong to her only. I can't  share those things with someone else when they all belong to her.  This heart which you are  feeling him thumbing.  It's for her only. She has grip over it.  No one else has a tiny place in that  specially you. You don't have anything right over me.  Not even little bit.  For me you are just forceful thing which has been smeared on my face without my will I never wanted you in my life. Never ever.   You were my best friend Anika.  and I always considered you my best friend only but you  finished our that relation as  well.   Now we are just strangers who lives together for sake to show people that we are married otherwise in reality we are unknown living under one roof.  He throw all his hate over her face making her close her eyes.  Loan tear escape from her eyes hearing his hateful  speech. Might she was expecting so much from him which was utterly wrong.  Today she understood they don't have future.   Malika will be always between them no matter what. So better she takes decision now only instead of running her life more. Let's get back there from where she belongs. Don't need to do all this for him.