Epilogue

Happy reading

What the hell are you doing here shivaya screams seeing malika standing in his house

Shiv  calm down Anika hold his arm  controlling his anger

I've just came to meet you last time before shifting Scotland.   Me and vikram  decided to go  and Make our life there.   She says holding her daughter who is standing   Holding  vikram's hand.

I'm sorry Anika  i apologise you for my all bad deeds. in past.  I did really big mistake to play with your lives. If I won't had react Selfish then today you people won't had suffer.  Shivaay had right to know about you but my one big lie made you apart from each other. Anika sighs and turn her face away not able to   Accept her apology.

I know it's too late now. I can't correct past things but still I wanna say sorry for my every bad deeds. In jealousy I crossed all the limits and didn't realised how big mistake I'm doing. 

I've nothing to say malika. Better you don't say anything now.   I don't have anything to tell you. Neither I wanna forgive you nor I wanna see your face. So better you leave.  Anika says calmly still holding shivaay's arm who is ready to bounce at her but controlling himself because of Anika

I'm sorry ani please forgive me.

Your sorry won't return my   five years malika. It can't correct anything so let it be.

V. She is genuinely sorry Anika

But I don't need it. It will be better if she never comes infront of me.  I really don't wanna see her. You people may leave now.

Vi.  Malika I guess we are done here. Come let's go.   Chalo yaha sa. He side hug her and started walking towards exit.

One second shivaay free himself from Anika's hand and went towards her having grumpy face

Malika today I've left you because of Anika but if she won't had been infront of me  then you would had seen worst side of mine

Shivaay Anika calls him making him stop threatening her

Get out of my house and as per Anika said don't ever come infront of us. I really don't want your shadow even on my family.

Vi. Chalo malika.saying this he  left   from there holding her who is drawn in guilt.

Anika gave glance to shivaay and went inside without talking anyone who was present in the hall....

Mom From now on she will live here with me.

P. What are you saying shivaay

Which you heard mom. Malika gonna live here forever. Now there is no further questions. Come let's go malika. Saying this he took her with him climbing to the stairs.

M. Anika hi how are you

Anika first look at them and their hand which are intertwined with them.

Come let's go he pulls her with him which caused her shoulder hit with Anika's and she fell Down hitting her elbow which caused to have bled from her wound.

How dare she how dare she enter in my house after doing all that crap. Shivaay enters there growling in anger keeping hand on his waist. As Anika heard him she wipe her tears and stood up looking at his face.