The Sports Festival Part 1

It's the day of the festival and we can see our green Mandalorian sitting in a circle with the girls. All six of them appear to be meditating and getting ready for the challenges ahead. Izuku is wearing a small band on his wrists and what appears to be normal combat boots along with his PE uniform, he also has his spear on his back and a single DC-17 blaster pistol on his side. All the girls aside from Momo have one or two wooden kendo swords on their lap since they can't use their lightsabers. Momo has a homemade blaster on her side and what appears to be a arm guard on her left arm. It was almost time to head out into the stadium when.

Izumi: Brother, le-

Izuku: For the last time, I'm not your brother, and I'm not agreeing to a bet that would cause me to loose everything I have worked for the past seven years for.

Katsuki: You scared that you will lose nerd? How about this, me and Shoto challenge you for the right of King.

Izuku: I accept this challenge since you don't understand what you just initiated. In our fight you cannot use your quirks it is only close quarters combat. It is also a battle to the death most of the time.

       Most of the class was wide eyed at that statement. Two of their classmates just accepted a challenge to the death. Everyone was silent until.

Present Mic: IT'S TIME TO GET THIS FESTIVAL ROLLING.

Izuku: Let's move out. Girls let's go.

Everyone: Yessir

       Izuku stands up pulling out a small ear piece and putting it in. Everyone starts heading out of the locker room and into the stadium. Stepping out side they see thousands of people in the stands. A large section of the stadium had people in Mandalorian armor and brown and black robes. After the classes were introduced a chant was heard from the Mandalorians.

Mandalorians: Bring the lion out. Bring the bring the lion out. Bring the lion out.

        As this chant was happening Present Mic introduced Izuku and his Girlfriends. The Mandalorians kept chanting until Izuku stopped at the front of the large group of students. He was given the mic and started a speech.

Izuku: Students of UA, Heroes, Civilians, welcome to this year's sports festival. My name is Izuku Djarin, I am here to tell you that I am going to give it my all to win this festival like many of you. I faced years of abuse and neglect from people I once considered family and friends. Now I'm here to prove all of them wrong. Rise up and fight for the ones who came before us are still fighting. Rise up and reach for the top. I told my men when we were charging into a battlefield, my men don't cower, my men rise up and charge forward, my men fight on. My men RAGE.

     All the Mandalorians give a war cry and cheer as the crowd just watches amazed at how a teenager is able to speak with alot of conviction. Soon Midnight came onto the stage causing many guys to blush and women to glare with jealousy. She explained how the events will be decided and spun a wheel.

Midnight: And the first event is? An obstacle course, the students will race in a 4km course around the arena. Quirks are aloud. All students get to the starting line.

       As everyone pushed towards the front Izuku stayed towards the back. In the Staff booth Four Mandalorians can be seen sitting watching the race. Bo notices where Izuku is and asked her husband an important question.

Bo: Honey, did you check Izuku's ship to see if that speeder bike was on there.

Din:*Eyes widened* Nope.

Bo: He's going to use it, ain't he.

Din: Yep.

Bo: Remind me to ground him from the workshop for a week.

       Toshinori and Inko were both in the booth with them and overheard what they were talking about.

All Might: You two are the ones that kidnapped my son. Give him back to us or we will arrest you for kidnapping.

Bo: He came with us willingly after you branded him and said he didn't have the heart of a hero. He heard you talking to your precious daughter and it broke him. He still has nightmares about this planet. He has countless scars all over his body.

Din: We asked if he'd want to leave with us and he said yes. On our way back to Mandalore he had a nightmare about you branding him.

Present Mic: Racers, Go....

       All the students try to push through the opening but it was frozen with Ice. The Todoroki twins had frozen the entrance. When they turned around they saw Izuku's girlfriends over the Ice and running at high speeds after them. They then heard what sounded like a engine and saw Izuku on a strange vehicle shooting past everyone. They arrived at the first obstacle, the robo inferno. The girls used the force to pick them up and throw them out of the way. Soon 5 zero pointers showed up and tried to crush them only for Izuku's spear to fly through their heads. Izuku caught the spear and flew through the rest of the course with his girlfriends coming in behind him. Izuku stepped of the bike and gave a single thumbs up with a smirk.

Izuku: Now that is how you start a festival.