The Dark Mirror

[3RD PERSON'S POV]

Black...

That was the only color the girl can see at the void...

"The fuck-!? Where am I?"
Faem muttered to herself and was looking around the void to see if there was anything or anyone with her.

Suddenly she saw something floating at the distance and it seems to have a round or oval like shape.

Faem then started to walk where the object was and when she was near it, it looks like an old mirror.

'Why does this mirror looks so familiar?'
Faem questioned herself and before it can continue a voice suddenly stop her train of thoughts.

"Ah,My Dear Beloved."

"A Lovely And Noble Flower of Evil."

The girl then violently look around the black void again to make sure if no one was with her because if she learned one thing about being stuck in Danganronpa then that will be about 'always stay cautious,stay alerted,just turn into a remnant when it is very needed,act polite but when about to fight act like a psychotic bitch like Junko.'

But the flicker of an emerald green flame stop her from looking around and the girl look at it's direction,
The emerald green flame was in the reflection of the mirror and it truly amazes her.

'Wait.....Why does this feel familiar.'
The thought now realizing that what is happening seems familiar to her.

"Truly,You Are The Most Beautiful  Of All."

'Well I know some of my appearance change but I don't think that can make it happen that it made me tho most beautiful person,but I appreciate the compliment mister voice.'
The girl thought to herself once again and nicknamed the mysterious voice "mister voice" because she kind of remembers about little misfortune.

'*sigh* sad story for a sad girl but I really should focus on why this scene that is happening to me seems familiar.'

"Mirror Mirror,On The Wall."

"Who Is The..."

"Fairest of them all...?"
The girl continued questioningly to the voice since the lines reminded her of the evil queen in 'Snow White'.

Suddenly an image appears in the mirror and it seems to be a carriage being pulled by a strange horse and in the carriage was one coffin,there also what seems to look like a castle in the distance.

'Wait,why does this picture looks familiar-!?'
The girl then widened her eyes when she finally found out what was so familiar in this place or scene.

"DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN IN TWISTED WONDERLAND?!?!"
The girl then screamed this out of nowhere and she is now feeling fear creep up to her back like some kind of insect.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! I FUCKING KNOW I LOVE TWISTED WONDERLAND BUT BECAUSE OF DANGANRONPA I NOW KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT ACTUALLY IS IF YOU ARE IN THE GAME!!!'
The girl then panicked and put both of her hands on either side of her head just above her ears and she looks like she was going to cry due to fear.