•Prologue•

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villains' World

Prologue • 11:
Hundred Broken Windows!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Cafeteria

( +------------------------------+ )

[3RD PERSON'S POV]

It was almost the end of the day and Faem and Grim were at the Cafeteria cleaning the windows there.

Faem knows that Ace will skip but she has to keep the story going so he let him skip for a while.

"I'm already beat from cleaning all day... Now we have to wash a hundred windows too..."
Grim tiredly say while Faem just shake her head also sighing tiredly.

The two also cleaned some windows outside the Cafeteria when they have extra time so that they have an early break.

Grim was cleaning his 21th window while Faem was at her 26th so that means 25 windows were cleaned.

"We have no choice Grim."
Faem said the two of them done with all of the windows of the cafeteria and the duo sat down on a table.

"That Ace guy sure is taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is,making me wait! I'm pissed!"
Grim said out of frustration.

And the two started to wait.

|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

Time Skip

|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

10 minutes passed and Ace still didn't show up and Faem was playing on her phone remembering she still has it while Grim was looking at the entrance of the Cafeteria.

|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

Time Skip

|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

30 minutes passed making the two people in the cafeteria wait for Ace for at least 40 minutes.

Grim was getting annoyed by the second while Faem would sometimes look up from her phone looking at any signals she and Grim had to hunt down Ace.

After about 5 minutes Grim started to talk making Faem put her phone in the pockets of her robe and listen as to what Grim says.

"I don't care what happened this is too late!!"
Grim yelled now standing up from his sitting position.

"Wait,he wouldn't just skip out,right!"
Grim said now realizing that Ace may have skip out and ditch the two.

"I'd believe it,come on let's go find that boy."
Faem said standing up straight.

"I'm not gonna let him get away with all the punishment on us! Let's go henchman! We're gonna catch Ace and make him all do the window washing!"
Grim said while Faem nodded.