Apologies

So ummmm...

Hey there! Author here!

So I would just want to say sorry but this book will be discontinued..

But!

But!

But!

There is a reason behind this sudden announcement.

The reason why I want to discontinue this book is because my mind has always been telling me to rewrite this book and make a better version of it.

Now I know that most beginning Authors/Writers is bad at their first book but there is some reason to this.

You see in this book me/Author is not acting like me in real life,it's kind of like I'm mostly focusing of me being a remnant of despair and from Danganronpa rather than me in reality.

My mind has also wanted to add more things but without editing this book cause it will probably be a hassle and a trouble for me.

So I'm sorry I will be discontinuing this book BUT WILL make a rewrite of it so just wait for that.

Anyways,enjoy the last chapter of this trash and wait for the remake

( +------------------------------+ )

Chapter Name:
Accident In The Fight And Wrong Story Line!

( +------------------------------+ )

(Took place where Cater was forcing/fighting the 3 idiots and 1 human to get out of the dorm in one of the Heartslabyul arc episode that I forgot which number.)

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze

( +------------------------------+ )

[♦️CATER DIAMOND'S POV♦️]

"H-holy shit...."
I heard Ace-chan mumble in fear as he took a step back from me and someone else...

"Wha...."
I heard Grim said looking at the puddle near me in fear and shock as I could only stare at her....

"Oi Faem wake up!"
Deuce-chan was now next to talk shaking her once again some tears almost coming down his face but he kept blinking them away.

Faem...

Jyviene Faem....

The one who owns the name was supposed to be entering Night Raven College today but I stopped her from even going in any class or doing so.

How?

Because the puddle that was near me was her own puddle of red blood...