•Prologue•

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villains' World

Prologue • 4:
Bewildering Amnesia!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Library

( +------------------------------+ )

[3RD PERSON'S POV]

It have been minutes since Crowley and Faem are in the Library searching for a book that can lead Faem back to her home but,

"There really isn't anything."
Crowley said after closing and reading another book about Twisted Wonderland.

"Not only the world map,but the name of your home isn't written in any history."
The man said to the girl who only nodded.

'I know this will happen but damn! It kind of hurts knowing that I can't go back to Danganronpa,my despair is still here and I am surprise I didn't go in a killing spree. Let's just hope that I can control it when the overblots are here,the more despair the more pleasure I will have seeing someone so vulnerable.'
Faem thought in her head biting her the inside of her lower lip.

"Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by any chance?"
Crowley asked the girl suspiciously while the girl was once again annoyed.

'Haven't you been asking that like 5 minutes ago? And another 5 minutes ago? This is seriously ticking me off.'
The girl thought but she still tried to politely talk to the man.

"And can you tell me why would I be lying about where I live? Plus haven't you been asking that since we started?"
Faem said trying to hide her annoyance for the man but some of the tone kind of escaped her mouth.

But that wasn't her care for now,while she was saying that she saw the fire of the candles growing a little bit bigger and moving to the side even though there was no wind.

The man understanding where she is going to started to talk once again,
"Looking at all this-" - He gestured to the books and maps that was on the table they were using - "- you may have somehow been brought here from another planet..."

The girl nodded telling Crowley she's listening.
"There's also the possibility you're from another world."
The girl then swear drop at what the man said,
"I.... Isn't that the same thing? Also another world?"
The girl said the second sentence with fake questioning tone.

"What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification,like a license for a magic car,name on a shoe...It seems that you appear to be empty handed."
The mask man said but Faem just patted herself down to see if she have anything on her.

She seems to have found her phone, headset,charger and- Oh looks like something fell.

The girl put the three items down then crouch down to get the item that fell.

When she took a hold of it she immediately smiled at the item and quickly went up from her position.

But it seems that she went up too quick that it gave her a slight headache and unfortunately the hood of her robe fell down shocking the man at her features.