•Prologue•

( +-------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villains' World

Prologue • 1:
The Stranger's Awakening

( +------------------------------+ )

[3RD PERSON'S POV]

*Rattle*
.
.
*Rattle*
.
.
*Rattle*
*Rattle*
*Rattle*

'Hhmmmm,Is it morning already?'
Our daily dose of 'girl with black hair' then started to wake up by some rattling noises.

She then started open her eyes and when she did she was met with darkness and she also felt like she was in a cramped or small box, when she was about to panic about her situation a somewhat familiar voice started to talk at the other side of what she thinks is the cover of the thing blocking her.

"Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..."
A little bit of a squeaky voice said and that is when the girl's memories a while ago hit her like a truck ready to kill her.

'Wait didn't I got transported in Twisted Wonderland? Then I think it will be safe to assume the person talking is Grim?'
The girl thought to herself.

"Grrr!! The lid is to heavy."
'Grim' said.

'Wait doesn't he burn down the cover of the coffin?'
The girl thought with an imaginary crow flying above her and leaving dots at it's trail.

'Oh hell naw! Bitch I don't wanna die THIS early in the game!'
She thought and leaned her back at the well,back of the coffin.

"Time for...My secret move! Guwaahuuh~~~~ There!"
The sound of fire being lit ablaze then was heard in the maybe silent room?
And the girl wasted no time and quickly kicked the lid with the back of her foot and with her full strength so that the rest of the coffin will not get on fire.

Luckily the creature that was on the other side took notice of the coffin looking like it was about to open so it flew to the side surprised.

He then thought nothing of it and mumbled a,
"Ok,ok, Gotta get-"
But before he could even finish his sentence a scream cutted him off,
"HOLY MOTHER OF MONOKUMA I AIN'T GOING TO DIE EARLY AGAIN!!"

The creature then got surprised by the sudden shout and the fact that a student was awake and was also questioning what is happening so the only thing he could say was,
"Whaaaaaaa!!! Why are you up!?"

And there on the line of sight of our Author can see a dull grey cat with white fur on its chest with blue fire in his ears and a bow that is colored white with black stripes,he also has a pitchfork for a tail and round blue eyes matching the flames that is in his ears.

The author could also see that she was in a fairly large room,other floating coffins that is the same as hers - just not burned - and the mirror that transported her here is in the middle of the room.

"Holy shit..I am in Twisted Wonderland..."

The girl mumbled out her eyes scanning around the room then set her eyes on the creature in front of her, she remembering what her line was she then act on it with a fake ass shock expression,
"A talking raccoon!?"