👻Scenarios👻

( +------------------------------+ )

👻 Scenario 1:👻
Meeting Other Characters And Lunch!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Headmaster's Office

( +------------------------------+ )

[3RD PERSON POV]

It was already lunch time and the two handymen of NRC were inside the office of the headmaster after finding where it is.

"Ah miss Faem may I know what you are doing here?"
Crowley asked the girl who was in front of his desk after she entered.

"I was just here to ask for a bit of money for lunch headmaster,so if it wouldn't be a problem can you please give us a bit so we can have lunch?"
Faem asked as Grim nodded.

"Yeah! I'm already starving!"
Grim huffed.

"Oh why of course I will give you some for I am gracious!"
Crowley said with a smile as he took out his pocket and get some madol.

"This isn't many but this will be enough for the two of you too have Lunch so go on now! I am quiet busy at the moment."
Crowley said while Faem thanked him and left the office.

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Cafeteria

( +------------------------------+ )

Faem and Grim were now in the Cafeteria waiting in line to get their food.

While waiting Faem was also looking around the place to find an empty table to sit down at to eat their lunch.

The line Faem was in then moved forward and the girl also did that but not looking at the front busy looking for a table.

Due to this she suddenly got bumped into a student luckily no one fell down to the floor.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"
Faem quickly apologized at the male who just quickly nodded then ran.

"What's their problem?"
Grim asked as he looked as to where the boy ran off to.

"I don't know but they seem to drop this."
Faem said picking up a red apple.

"I think this is one of their lunch.We should probably return it later."
Faem once again said as she stood up.

"What?! No we shouldn't!"
Grim said with dislike as the girl was confused.

"What? Why?"
Faem asked the cat.

"They already dropped it and they seem to ignore it anyway! So why not just take it for free food!"
Grim answered the girl like it was so obvious.

The girl wanted to actually do that but she has a feeling she shouldn't do that so she denied it.

"Grim it isn't ours—"