•Prologue•

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villains' World

Prologue • 2:
Break The Solemnity!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Mirror Chamber - Entrance Ceremony

( +------------------------------+ )

[3RD PERSON'S POV]

Whispers and talking were heard around the room but they all quieted down when a red-haired boy talked.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?"
The red-haired boy asked while looking around the room and stopping at the group of students in front of him.

"Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."
He said at the students and they all nodded respectfully at him.

After the red-haired boy said that a man with lion ears then yawned.

"...Uuugghh.The stuffy ceremony is finally over."
After saying that they then looked at the group of students that were in front of him.

"We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me."

After the man with lion ears said that a boy with glasses then was next to talk.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to it's fullest."
He said with a fake smile but to the students in front of him he looks like he was genuinely smiling and proud of them.

"As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability."

After that a beautiful man was looking around the room with a frown until he chose to speak.

"By the way,where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..."

"Abandoning his post..."
A voice coming from a floating tablet said.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?"
A boy in a turban then was next to speak trying to answer why the headmaster went out suddenly.

The double doors of the chamber was then slammed open by the headmaster shouting:
"Not at all!"

"Ah,he's here."
The red-haired boy silently said.

He then walk in front of the people talking and stopped at least 6 feet away from them and everyone can now see a furball and another student behind him.

'At least he knows social distancing.'
The student behind the headmaster thought while nodding silently in approval.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them."
The headmaster said to the dorm heads while putting his hand at both side of his hips slightly scolding them making the student behind him snicker quietly.

The headmaster then looked behind him making the student stop snickering and said,
"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon,step in front of the Dark Mirror."