Chapter 43: Let The Brainwash Begin

POV-Janelle- Demetria scolded Logan about letting Bandit live during rescue escape. She told him that if Bandit (A.K.A Zoey) was willing to leave him, then she didn't love him. Brainwash, is what I call it. I made a vow that I wouldn't let that happen to me. I still want to remember everything that I've done, all the pain I've caused people.

Especially Gerard, he was the main reason brainwash was not an option. Demetrius's voice lowered, I could no longer hear her. Within a few minutes, she returned back into the office with Logan. She looked at me with her glimmering eyes of evil.

"Janelle dear, I'm very sorry, but we must bunk you and Caleb, one of our trainee's, together. The construction workers are still working on the extra bunking houses." Oh, the witch, she truly was evil.

"Why can't I bunk with Shadow?"

"Oh, my dear, Shadow...well Shadow is my personal assistant, so she bunks in a small closet like room in my home. There is no room for anyone else. I'm sorry my dear."

"Yes, Demetria, so what about all my clothes and things, I do need those?" I prayed they would just left the guys alone.

"Oh, yes, well we shall give you and Shadow time to get you settled before you start work, of course."

"Yes Madam." I muttered.

"Come on Janelle, I'll show you to your room. Promise I won't bite." Logan smiled.

I rose from the comfortable chair, and followed Logan to our room. We walked three white halls down from Demetrius's office; the very last room was Caleb's and mine. He opened the door and gestured for me to enter first.

The room was huge! About the size of 1/3 of a baseball field. There was a set of bunk beds on the far left, pushed up against the wall, probably to keep out of the way. There was a computer desk with a laptop, a few pencils', and a notebook. A book shelf stood next to the desk, most of the books were fiction, but the very bottom row had only textbooks. The wall that the door was on, was covered in posters. Mostly bands like The Beetles, Queen, Journey, and The Eagles. There were a few sports teams like Ku, Mu, and the Chiefs. I also spotted one poster of Transformers, which made me laugh.

I thought about how much I loved the Transformers movies. The wall that the computer desk was against, I suppose was my wall to decorate. I walked over to the closet, which as a huge walk-in closet. One side had, what I guessed, mostly Caleb's clothes. There was mainly just band t-shirts, some I knew, some I didn't. Jeans, sweats, and about 5 pairs of shoes also filled the side of the closet.. They were all Converse.

The left side of the closet was empty. My side, I thought. I sighed, what I got myself into now. An odd thought popped into my head. I felt like I was at the House of Night. I chuckled at the thought. that would be better than this. Any day.

"Um, who are you and why are you in my room?" a voice said behind me.

I jumped and turned around. A boy, about 17, with shaggy brown hair, gray eyes, and the facial features of Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds stood in the door way.

"I'm Janelle Presley. Demetria said we were supposed to share a room." I said, smiling.

"Oh, well I'm Caleb Blackmoor, welcome to BL/ind, its loads of fun." He smiled fake like.

"You don't like it here, do you?"

He looked up from the floor, gave me a once over, then said, "Well, it's okay, it's just the training that sucks. Demetria wants us to become part of her army someday. Kind of a scary thought, you know. But I wouldn't let it get you down."

"Why is that?" Then before Caleb could answer my question, a voice came over the intercom, saying that it was lunch time. My stomach growled, Caleb laughed. I couldn't remember when the last time I ate a full meal was.

"Come on Janelle, you can sit with me during lunch, okay? And after I'll show you around." Caleb and I locked arms, so we wouldn't lose each other in the massive crowd.

Let the brainwashing begin......