Part 2

~

I got three 'yes'! I can't believe it! Even Simon said yes. I've never really liked him but he was alright I guess.

As soon as I got off stage I was engulfed in hugs by my family, each one saying how proud they were of me. I was still in slight shock that I got through so I didn't notice when Louis came up to me.

"You got through! I knew you would!" he yelled, coming over and hugging me. I almost melted.

"Uh, yea. Thanks!" I said. Then remembered, "oh god! Did you do yours? Did you get through?" I asked.

"Yeah I did. Kinda surprised not gonna lie. I was horrible."

"You were not horrible. Don't say that."

"Fine, I wasn't good." he teased. I knocked our shoulders together laughing which was when I realized my mum was watching us.

She walked over to us and said hi to Louis while i looked around for my sister who decided then would be a good time to scare the living daylights out of me.

"BOO!" she screamed in my ear.

"AGHH!!" I yelled and nearly lost my balance, if it wasn't for the beautiful boy standing next to me I would have fallen over.

All three of them laughed while I tried to act mad.

"I hate you" i grumbled

"Love you too" she smiled

My mum turned back to Louis. "So Louis, seeing as you and Harry get along and have both gotten through, why don't you and your family come for a celebratory dinner? If you aren't doing anything that is."

"I'd love to Ms. Styles but it'll be up to my mum and whether my sisters are going to cooperate" he laughed.

"Please, call me Anne." my mum said.

"Okay. Anyways, I'll go ask my mum, if she says yes I'll bring the whole gang." Louis winked at me and went to find his mum.

...

As we were walking to the restaurant with Louis' mum and sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, and Gemma were talking about makeup, My mum and Jay were chatting about god knows what, and I ended up carrying Phoebe and Louis ended up carrying Daisy as they were only just learning to walk. At some points while we were talking our hands would brush up against each other and each time my whole body felt like it was on fire.

We finally reached the restaurant and were seated in a booth, Louis and I sat across from each other absentmindedly playing footsies under the table. The whole dinner was filled with endless chatter and laughs. At the end of the night Louis and I managed to exchange numbers which I was happy about since that meant we could stay in contact even though we're both going to be living in the X-factor House.

When I got home the first thing I wanted to do was text Louis but I didn't want to seem desperate. Luckily before I could overthink it anymore he texted me.

Louis💙:
Hi harry, just wanted to say I had a really good time tonight

Harry💚:

Don't worry about it. I had a great time too :)

Louis💙:

My sisters love you by the way. Said you're a keeper

Harry💚:

Aww that's so sweet. I love them too

Louis💙:

good. But if you hurt them I will not hesitate to hurt you...

Louis💙:

Jk jk. I could never hurt you, you're too cute :)

Harry💚:

Haha. I thought your sisters would be the ones to tell me that, not you.Lol

Louis💙:

Maybe they'll have to one day ;) Anyways, I gtg. But I'll see you later Haz :)

Harry💚:

Haz?

Louis💙:

Yeah, I like it.

Harry💚:

Oh, ok :) night Lou

Louis💙:

Night <3

Harry💚:

<3

Aghh! What was that?! With the kissy things and the names and- damn, my brain is way too tired to deal with this right now.

As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

(A/N)

It's currently 10:30 pm on a Saturday and I'm way too tired to do anything else but sleep. Still,  keep on writing because I promised my girlfriend this chapter would be up by tomorrow :) On another note, I have a lesbian librarian at my new school and I got 1D stickers for my laptop and it's now covered in them, and I have more arriving soon!! 

How are you enjoying the book so far? I know it seems a bit rushed but since irl when they formed the band they jumped into each others arms, I figured they should have a relationship/friendship thing going first so its not two strangers hugging out of excitement, you know? 

vote, comment, share :)

stay safe, Gigi