Part 15

(got nothing to do with the story, its just hilarious.)

~

(harry pov.)

It was time to leave the X factor house. It wasn't as sad as we thought it was going to be as we knew that after christmas we would be living somewhat together. We had all found an apartment complex in London that we liked and Simon agreed to let us live there. Louis and I decided to live together, I wasn't sure how my mum would react to me wanting to live with my boyfriend after only a short time. Plus, I wasn't of age yet so that would mean Louis would be my legal guardian, but she was more than happy about it. Niall, Zayn, and Liam had their own apartments beside ours.

All of our stuff was in boxes, going to each of our apartments while we were on holiday. Louis and I made arrangements so that on christmas eve, louis' birthday, my family would drive to doncaster and we would all have dinner together, on christmas day, we would all open presents. I had bought all of louis' siblings gifts. Then we would all drive to London on the 30th and our families would help us move in. We had spare bedrooms so they would all spend the night and stay with us for new years. It was going to be perfect.

We all said goodbye and got in separate cars. On the way home

I asked my mum what was happening with Gemma being at school. She laughed. "Honestly Haz, not much has happened since I saw you last week."

"I know that. Anyways, what do you wanna do until Gemma gets home next week?" I asked. I was dying to have some quality time with her and robin. I hadn't seen him in a while and though it took me a while to warm up to him, he's nice and treats my mum well. I like him. I turned up the radio and we goofed around for the 45 minute drive until we arrived back home. Before my mum had the chance to turn the car off I was jumping out. "Slow down harry!"

"Can't! Gotta wee!" I said, running into the house completely forgetting my bags.

When I walk out I see Robin in the kitchen making dinner. "Hi robin." I say, coming up from behind and hugging him.

"Hey Haz!" he answered, turning around to hug me properly. "I'm making tacos, want some?"

"Of course!" I walk into the living room and see a kitten sleeping on the couch. "Mum... when did you get another kitten?"

"Two weeks ago?" she called from the kitchen.

"I tried to talk her out of it!" Robin said after. I laughed, picking up the kitten and placing it on my lap and turning on the tele.

About 20 minutes later dinner was ready. It was amazing. But when are tacos not? After we ate I cleared the table then went to my room to facetime Louis. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey luv." he said.

"Hey Lou. How are the girls?"

"They're good. Actually, they're downstairs trying to find me. We were playing hide and seek."

"Aww."

"Oh shush."

I laughed. "I think it's cute that you're close with the girls."

"Yeah." He paused. "I'm excited for new years!"

"Yeah, me too. More excited for your birthday though."

"Why?" He laughed.

"Because I'm going to be in your childhood home, and I guarantee Jay has baby pictures."

"Evil." There was suddenly a lot of noise coming from his line, then I heard "boobear! There you are! What are you doing?" I'm pretty sure it was Daisy.