Part 8

~

We stayed wrapped around each other for a while. Just lying in bed with him occasionally kissing my forehead, whispering sweet nothings to each other occasionally. I sighed.

"Something wrong?" Louis wondered.

"No, I just wanted this for a while and now it's finally happening. I'm happy. Really really happy." I answered.

"Me too." he smiled. I looked up at him to find him already looking at me. His eyes flicked down to my lips. "C-can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask, silly." I giggled

"My mother raised me to be a polite guy, so that's what I'm being."he huffed. I laughed, my eyes probably overflowing with fondness as I looked at him. I decided to bite the bullet and kiss him. We both gasped into the kiss. When he slid his tongue along my lips asking for access I immediately granted it. It was sweet and passionate. Nothing rushed and no lust at all. We were just exploring each other's mouths and taking it slow. It was the best kiss I'd ever had. Louis pulled away after we had been kissing for a few minutes. He rested his forehead against mine, our eyes still closed, trying to catch our breath. My thumb was stroking his cheek while his hands were tangled in my hair. "Best. Kiss. Ever." Louis sighed before collapsing down onto the bed, pulling me down as well. I giggled.

"Yeah, it was."

"The boys said they were going out for dinner tonight so why don't we stay in and watch a movie?" Louis suggested.

"Ooh! Okay. What type? I like romantic movies." I replied sheepishly.

Louis smirked. "Oh do you now? Well, ever heard of fifty shades of grey?"

"Nope, is it any good?"

"It's good I guess, it was hard for me to get into it but I think I'll find it highly entertaining this time around."

"Okay we'll start it after the boys leave."

"Perfect." Louis was still smirking to himself, "this is gonna be fun."

(A/N)

hehe i can't wait for the next chapter ;) I'm eating a small tub of ice cream while writing this, perfect way to write I tell you. MY AUNT GOT A PUPPY AND HER NAME IS PHOEBE AND IT KEEPS REMINDING ME OF FEEBS AND IT'S A BERNESE MIXED WITH NEWFOUNDLAND AND SHE'S ADORABLE!!! that's today's rant :) oh, and my friend Lana or @beautifulnightmare2 announced that she's finally going to continue writing after taking a 6 month break and I'm soo happy! she needed the time and i'm glad she took it but I can't wait for chapter 14 of 'Locked Down'. I kinda know what happens next and i'm so excited to read it. did y'all see harry's outfit in philly?! I- ASDFGHSSDBSLEDYDEJ! and a girl proposing to her gf during wmyb last night. too much, too much. I love this fandom.

love is love

peace out, Gigi