Part 14

~

(Louis' pov. YAY!)

We got eliminated. Well, we came in 3rd, but it's still upsetting. When we heard, I wanted to hug Harry, I could tell he was upset. But I remembered that we were on television so I put my arm in front of him as a way of comfort.

"Well, we're definitely going to stay together, this isn't the last of one direction." I heard Zayn say. Damn right we're going to stay together!

As soon as we left the stage and there were no cameras around I hugged Harry tightly. He hugged back just as much. Soon enough the other boys joined our hug. We pulled away as we were called to do an 'after elimination interview'. I made sure to be goofy and funny towards Harry during the interview to keep him distracted. I don't like seeing him sad. After our interview we were sitting around trying to figure out what to do next when Simon came up to us.

"How would you boys like to be signed to my label?" Simon asked. We were all confused.

"Label? As in music? Like we would be an actual band?" Niall asked, already getting excited.

"Yes. You already have a lot of fans, so why not? You can release albums and go on world tours. Everything you've wanted can come true."

It was tempting and I could see that everyone, including Harry who is usually more hesitant, was on board. As always though, Liam was the voice of reason. Sometimes he got on my nerves with how organized everything had to be all of the time, but I was slowly getting used to it. He was a good guy.

"Are we going to have to sign a contract? And where will we live? Are we going to be able to see our families?" I had to admit, those were all good questions.

"Yes, you will have to sign a contract, but you will have some leeway in it. You will move into an apartment complex in London, you can live together or separate, whichever you may choose. You can see your families whenever you want, they can visit you or you can visit them when you aren't busy." He answered all of Liam's questions but I could tell he was getting impatient. I realized that we can't actually sign or do anything without talking to our parents about it first. Oh this'll really piss Simon off. I smirked.

"Well... we'll have to get back to you on that later. We need to talk to our parents first. Some of us aren't of age yet." I raised my eyebrows. I was really enjoying this.

"Fine. Talk to them first. But I need an answer by Thursday." He walked off. That was 4 days away. When he was gone we all started jumping around grinning happily. This day was getting better and better.

🌼🌼🌼

It was about 6 o'clock now. We had decided to tell our families about Simon's offer as one. We had told them that we had some big news but they were still in the dark about everything else. We all went out for dinner to a nice restaurant, though Niall was complaining that Nandos is better the whole drive there. The only way we got him to shut up was by telling him it was all-you-can-eat. We sat down but we were all quiet for a minute, not knowing how to say it. "So, are you boys going to tell us what 'big news' you have or are we going to be left to guess?" Jay joked.

Liam took a breath, "Simon wants us to sign to his label as a band." He finally said and smiled. I grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it excitedly. When the news sunk in, our families started all talking excitedly at once. Once they realized that we couldn't understand a word they were saying they started speaking in turn.

"That's awesome guys! Do you want to do it?" Lottie asked.

"Yea. We all want this. We just wanted to make sure you guys were okay with it. If you're not we won't sign." Harry said.

"Why would we not want you guys to do this? It's the offer of a lifetime!" Anne smiled.

"Yes it is. We'll miss you all tremendously, but if you promise to not forget about us and to visit often then I don't see why not." Maura shrugged. All of our parents smiled at each other and nodded in agreement. We all jumped up and went around hugging the parents saying thank you. After that, we had dinner talking about what we think it will be like to be real celebrities.

🌼🌼🌼

When we got back to the x factor house we called Simon to tell him we would like to sign. "Wonderful boys. I'm glad to hear it. It's late so we will talk more about this with your families in the morning. Goodnight."

We couldn't fall asleep right away, too excited about the events of that day to try. We ended up watching a movie together before finally falling asleep. 

(A/N)

agh! this book is almost over :( only a couple more chapters. 2-3 at least. I sang sweet creature to my class today for an assignment and they loved it. a couple people said it was better than the original. (I don't believe that). We did the terry fox run (if you're Canadian like me you get it). I've started writing another book called 'talk to me' Louis is mute in it and Harry kinda helps him speak again while simultaneously breaking down the walls he built around himself. It will be published when it's done. 

all the love, Gigi