Part 9

~

"Harder! Harder!" the tele practically screamed.

At that I jumped to turn the tele off as fast as I could. "What the hell was that?" I asked, slowly turning around to face Louis who was trying not to laugh.

"That; was Fifty Shades of Grey." Louis said smugly. "Why? Do you not like it?"

"Do I not- of course I don't like it! It is not at all what I thought it was going to be." I huffed, plopping down on Louis' lap and taking some Haribo from the bowl.

"Well what did you expect it to be about?" Louis asked, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I don't know! Probably some cheesy romance story between a colourblind artist and a loyal customer. Definitely not whatever this," I gestured over to the now black tele. "Is."

Louis cackled at that. "How would that even work?"

"I don't know!" I sighed dramatically. Louis started playing with my hair and I relaxed, allowing my eyes to close. Just as I was about to drift off, Louis decided to wake me up. "Don't fall asleep on me now, you've still got to make us dinner."

"M tired. Just order a pizza." I mumbled into his shirt. Louis gave me a fond smile. "Okay. What type?"

"Whatever, I'm not picky. Just no hawaiian."

"Damn, I was gonna order that."

I looked up at him. "You better be kidding me."

He looked at me for a minute with a blank expression before he cracked a smile.

"Alright, alright. You caught me, I won't order it." he put his hands up in surrender which I immediately pulled back down as I didn't want him to stop playing with my hair. He grabbed his phone with his free hand and called the pizza place.

"Yes, it's D. It's E. it's R, it's R, it's R," i heard a man on the other line ask how many R's are there. "Six." I almost laughed at that but Louis put his hand over my face, signalling me to be quiet. When he hung up I said a small "hey" as I pouted a little.

"The pizza will be here in about 20 minutes. What do you wanna do until then?"

I smirked while looking back and forth between his eyes and his lips. "I can think of one thing I want."

🌼🌼🌼

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and Louis reluctantly got off my lap. He came back with our pizza a minute later. "Wanna go eat this upstairs and do a livestream before the boys get back?"

"Sure." I answered, getting up and walking to our room after a quick peck to his lips. 

(A/N)

hi y'all. I'm backk! I had a family dinner and it wasn't horrible for once. 

i have absolutely no idea what to say here because I haven't checked tik tok or twitter today.

be who you want.

love, Gigi