23

Jason still didn't understand,Jason when we had sex before I was admitted to the mental hospital,it created a life inside me.
Sex can cause this to happen.
Jason was suddenly very nervous and felt bad about himself.
Ames notices his change in posture.
Do u not want me to have your baby?
I never said that I,I just not sure I'd make a good father and I'm ugly as hell,I bet the kid will get that ugliest from me.
Plus it might be scared of me.
Ames felt heartbroken that he felt that way about his self.
Jason our baby will love you natural because it's partly yours too and your NOT ugly,I love you!
She kissed his lips and got up and put on sweatpants on and a baggy t-shirt and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.
Jason followed her and watched her settle down on the couch,he followed suite and sat beside her.
She pulled up the Pandora app on her Xbox one and picked a channel to listen to as she munched on some chips and cheese sauce.
Jason put his arm around her shoulder and lightly rubbed her arm.
It was quite between them besides the music.
Ames sighed and continued to eat her chips.
Lord I'm going to get hella fat because of being pregnant,yay!
Jason Looked at her in confusion,tilting his head,he didn't feel like talking, he just was reliefed Ames was back home with him.
Because I have a life growing in me I'm going to eat a lot and gain weight alot of weight.
His ony response was to kiss her cheek.
She turned facing him Headon and kissed him on the mouth and lightly ran her tongue over his lips,he learned that means open his mouth,he obeyed and he inhaled as her tongue entired his mouth.
He copied her and he Moaned  kissing her back.
He gently pulled back to catch a breath.
Jason do u hope it's a boy or girl?
You can choice ?
No but I was just wondering which do u hope it'd be?
Oh I don't care,ether way.
Or I could have both,or two of the same gender.
Jason's eyes widen.
What do u m mean?
Woman can have more then one baby at a time,a women on TV had 5 babies in the same day.
Jason had no idea on how to re respond to this new information.
Are u ok love?
Im just shocked.
Yeah it is shocking that's for sure.
They  become quite again.