24

It was getting late.so they went to bed.
The next morning Jason got up before her again and cooked breakfast.
While eating he becomes curious and asks,how ar babies formed?
What does sex have to do with having a baby?
Ames nearly choked on her food before replying.
Well um men and women have certain stuff her their bodies that help crate a life.
The men have semen while the women have eggs inside,their bodies.
When you have sex,male and female the liquids from both partners combine inside the womens uterus.
And crates a fetus.
Then why did my mom say sex was bad?
Probably because the camp counselors were busy having sex then looking after u and that's a reason you got mistreated by the kids because the counselors werent doing their job.
Camp counselors are supposed to protect and help the kids at camp and not mess around.
Also parents get pretty pissed if their teenage girl gets pregnant because most teens are in highschool so they have to drop out of school to care for the unexpected baby.
Or the parents have to care for the baby once it's born so the teen can finish highschool.
So that's why sex can be bad  IF your a teen.
Jason's only response was oh?!.
I hated chruch camp,it sucked and I was very depressed and the camp counselor that was trying to  HELP,NOT! Tells me because of being suicidal I'd go to hell if.i.killed myself.
So that didn't help at all,don't tell a severely depressed teen their going to HELL!
whats church camp?
It's a camp for Christian parents to send their kids and teens to to get closer to God.
Who's God?
Um he's the crater of the world and stuff,u don't see him until you did and go to heaven for judgement to see if you go to heaven or hell for all eternity.
Oh.
I hope to God make it to heaven barely when I die.
Jason's attitude suddenly changed he jumped up.out of.his chair knocking it over and Grabbed Ames by the arm and pull her out of her seat and drug her to their bedroom and shoved her to the bed.
She sat there stunned.
His breathing hitched as he paced the small room.
Jason why are.u so mad at me?
Because you're Not going to die,I won't allow it!
Jason it's a part of life I'll die some.way.some how maybe just from old age.
Jason got in her face and growled at her,No! Never !
Jason I'm not immortal like you,it'd be old age or something else!
He couldn't believe his ears,his body started to shake and he couldn't think straight.
Ames slowly got up off the bed and approached him.
I'm sorry Jason it's the truth, the cold hard truth and as they say the truth hurts.
She noticed his face was wet from him silently crying.
She lifted her hand slowly and gently wipe the tears away.
He leaned into her touch.
He kissed.her palm of her hand.
She guided him back to the bed and softly pushed on his chest,he lay on the bed.
She undressed and then climbing back on the bed begun to remove his clothes.