5

Warnings:
-(Very short) emotional abuse

George's POV

After school I was walking home to quickly pack my bags for football training today. I went inside of my house and immediately went up to my room to pack my bag as my dad walked in.

'Did you get your maths grade?'

'Yeah,' I muttered. 'It was good.'

I told him my grade and continued packing my bags.

'That's not that high, George. Your sister got a way higher grade than you and she's doing a harder level.'

I sighed softly. 'She goes to a school for students without problems. I had one of the best grades of the class.'

'You could have been a student at a normal school like normal people.'

'I'm normal, I just need a bit more help with things. I can't change it that I've been born with ADHD and have a mood disorder.'

'Your sister does way better.'

'But she doesn't have the same problems as me,' I muttered. 'I'm going to football training.'

He nodded shortly and I packed the last bits of my bag, standing up to go to training. I went there on my bike and was a bit too early since I didn't want to stay home too long.

I put my bike down next to the field and walked to the changing room to see Reman sitting there already. He looked up and sat back, looking up at me.

We always trained together but we hadn't really talked a lot. I didn't really have many friends. I sometimes talked with my other two teammates, Sapnap and Quackity. Next to that I sometimes spoke to someone in my art class at school.

His name was Bad. He didn't have good hearing, he still heard me if I talked loudly enough, but he needed extra care. He also had autism and was really sweet. His autism wasn't severe and you could easily talk to him next to his hearing problems and his trouble with talking.

Next to that there was another boy who was pretty sweet, but he was fully muted because he had really bad speaking problems. His name was Callahan and he never spoke to anyone since he was born.

I looked at Reman again and he smiled shortly. 'Hi, what's up?'

'Hi,' I mumbled. I looked a bit at my hands as I started walking around the changing room to get rid of my energy.

Reman smiled. 'I don't want to sound rude, but don't you have ADHD?'

'I do,' I muttered, jumping a few times as I sat down with a loud sigh.

He nodded and sighed. 'My mother was so annoying and she took my phone,' Reman said as he rolled his eyes. 'My brother was just being so dumb.'

'I'm that sibling too. My twin sister is a bit smarter than me and I always get compared to her. When I say something about it, I'm dumb.'

Reman nodded slowly, but I couldn't tell if he was really being treated unfairly or if he was in the wrong himself. I didn't think about it any longer and leaned back as I waited for everyone to come in.

Slowly, the people started arriving and I went to the field with Reman. He was just talking about whatever and I listened. I was really glad to move so when we had to warm up I started running around as fast as I could. Reman ran with me and we continued just as long as we needed to.

We trained for two hours and left to go to the changing room afterwards. Reman and I had been talking a lot and for some reason we seemed to get along pretty well. I didn't talk much to him yet, I was mostly a bit zoned out when he told me whole stories.

'Hey, George?' Reman said with a questioning tone in voice. 'I liked talking to you today. Would you like to hang out sometimes?'

'Yeah, sure. I'm free on the weekends since I have to study a lot for school. It just takes me a bit longer.'

'That's fine, I'm free on Saturday.'

'I'll ask when I'm home,' I said with a smile.

I walked to my bike and stepped on it after saying goodbye to him and Sapnap who shortly asked how I was doing.

I drove to my house, suddenly feeling my mood switch completely from decently to incredibly sad. I sighed since I hated my sudden mood changes. It caused me to get angry and I sighed again.

I entered my house after a while and walked inside, seeing my sister sit on the couch.

'Oh, guess who's grumpy again.'

I rolled my eyes, throwing my bag on the ground. 'I'm going to shower, shut up.'

My sister, Mia, just laughed which caused me to be even more annoyed. 'Shut up, it's not funny that I'm feeling like shit.'

She shrugged and looked back at her phone. I sighed and walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom. As soon as I arrived at the bathroom, I just randomly started crying. I felt intensely sad and cried as I stood under the shower after I undressed and grabbed clothes and towels.

I cried for ten minutes, turned the shower off and dried off. After dressing up, I went downstairs again.

Mia looked up at me and noticed I had cried so she opened her arms. I walked closer to her and sat next to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

Within a second I bursted into tears and ended up crying for literal hours. My sister just held me tightly against her chest as she played some games on her phone.

At one point I felt so bad that I grabbed her phone and put it away so she would hug me tighter. She did it without talking and let me cry and sob loudly.

It was hours later when I calmed down and Mia smiled at me. 'Are you okay?'

I sighed softly and nodded, wiping the tears out of my face. I blew my nose and looked at Mia. 'I'm sorry.'

'It's fine, you can't help it. Call me when you need me, I'm going to shower quickly.'

I nodded. 'Thank you.'

'No worries.'

1047 words