Chapter 3 : Going off the edge

General POV.

We had been sailing for days straight maybe even weeks the crew had stopped counting.

But it really was starting to freeze. And snow and everything started to turn white because of the freezing wind.

'No one said anything about cold' Pintel complained

'I'm sure there must be a good reason for our suffering.' Ragetti replied.

'Why don't that obeach woman bring back Jack back the same way she brought back Barbossa?' Pintel still complained to Ragetti.

'B'cause Barbossa was only dead. ' Tia Dalma said walking up towards the two men.

'Jack Sparrow has been taken, body and soul, to a place not of death, but punishment.' Tia Dalma said walking past them.

'The worst fate a person can bring upon himself..

Stretching on forever.

That's what awaits at Davy Jones' Locker. ' Tia Dalma explained.

Rose was sitting on the other side of the two men and she stood up walking up towards the helm. Where Barbossa stood.

She didn't want to hear how much Jack was suffering and why he would even think about doing that.

Her heart was still aching. And hoping that they could get there.

Elizabeth was sitting next to Rose and also heard the whole conversation. She bit on her lip.

She still hasn't told anyone what had happened.

No one knew she was the one tying Jack up to the mast.

And she rather wanted to keep it that way.

So she walked off to the other side off the ship.

'Yeah I knew there was a good reason.' Ragetti said to Pintel.

Will was up further still trying to unravel the charts.

It was a unique chart. The circles were interactive.

You could turn them and make all kinds of paths.

It was like an puzzle.

'These can't be as accurate as modern charts.' Will said.

'no. but it leads to more places.' The captain of the Sao Feng crew said.

'Over the edge.

Again.' Will said as he shoved two pieces on top of each other.

'Sunrise sets. Flash of green.' Will talked out loud.

He took up the charts and walked towards Barbossa.

'Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?' Will asked him. As Barbossa took the charts and looked at them.

'Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs?' Barbossa asked Gibbs.

'I reckon I seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion.' Gibbs said turning towards the three men.

He had been sitting next to Rosemary to calm her down.

'the last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky.

Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it.

Some claim to have seen it who ain't and some say..' Gibbs explained.

'It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead.' Pintel interrupted Gibbs.