Sorry Honey

Maddies POV
"Mom, you called"
"Honey, Gia said Sophia will be coming in as a guest and there will be an improv challenge between you and Sophia . If Sophia beats you then, Maddie.......
"Moms, keep going"
"Then I'm afraid Miss Abby will lose it at you and possibly Sophia will not only be replacing you but new dancers will be replacing all the girls so you are their guard.
"Mom No!"
"Yes darling, it's true"
"But why is Miss Abby doing this to me?"
"She wants to bring back Kamryn Beck, Asia Ray, Sophia Lucia and Trinity Inay back on the team. Nia, Kenzie, Kendall and Kalani are counting on you. Gia said that Abby said the team is getting weaker each day and she needs a new,stronger team.
"What about Brynn and Jojo?"
"Brynn got an ALDC jacket yesterday afternoon when you were at rehearsals for Elastic Heart for the Grammys. Jojo was a new member and the two have had some outstanding placements at competitions lately so Miss Abby can't let them go".
"Mom, this is horrible I have to talk to the girls".
"Oh tell them tomorrow and come here I need to give my Maddiemoo a hug to comfort her".
"Thanks Mommy".
"Sorry Honey and please take a shower and go to bed".
"Ok Mom".

The next morning, Maddie was so eager to text her friends that she skipped her morning routine and texted the girls ASAP
💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Miss Abby is replacing all of us if I don't win an improv against Sophia Lucia but she is not replacing Brynn or Jojo.
🐥ChloBird🐥
What the ! See Maddie I told you this was going to happen
😎Kalani23😎
No way! Why?
💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
She said we are getting weaker and she wants new girls she has 4 newbies including Sophia!
💗PaigeyMack💗
So who are the girls Mads
🐻NiaBear🐻
Maddie wait, that is a stupid reason. Miss Abby must be reasonable!
😇BrookieAngel😇
Like she was ever reasonable to me or Paige. "Hey Brooke, do this aerial because I like it better than the grand jete." "Why?" "Because I want to win" the poor old lady is a winner. Nia she'll never be reasonable.
✌️KendallK✌️
Ok let Maddie say the girls names
💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Kamryn Beck from the select ensemble, good grief another favourite, Asia Ray another favourite and finally Trinity Inay, who is she? Oh and Sophia- my rival/bestie.
😎Kalani23😎
Trinity Inay is from Abby's Ultamite Dance Comp Season 2 when I first started, she came in 3rd place, a favourite for the first few weeks as well. I think I get the pattern. Favourite, Favourite,Favourite and ohh Favourite and since Brynn and Jojo have benn getting great places for recent comps. Lets add in 2 more favourites.
✌️KendallK✌️
I also heard Gino coming back in and Sophia and Gino are in a relationship
💗PaigeyMack💗
Tough on you Maddie, I know you still have feelings for him
🐥ChloBird🐥
I afraid that it will be hard to stop them from doing gross stuff together Mads
💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Ok let's get this straight, I have 3 months to master my improv skills. TBH I think Miss Abby wants me to lose- I feel horrible and betrayed.
😇BrookieAngel 😇
She'll run back to you I'm sure of it
💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Well Kalani, Kendall, Nia and dear little Kenzie I swear to try hard and defend our team. Salute!!ok see you this afternoon kiddos
💗🐥✌️🐻😎See you too