Afternoon Ruined

Maddies POV
My my, I cannot wait for our movie/girls night out with Chloe,Paige,Brooke,Kendall,Nia and Kalani, we're watching Cinderella. Mackenzie is having a girls night out in the living room, thank goodness I'm not at home because who knows what she's up to.

Sophia POV
Well Gino and I are a couple, he gave me a big kiss, we are on our first date. Gino says we are watching Annabelle, he knows what I actually want to watch, Cinderella of course. Anyways enough about Me and Gino, Miss Abby finally let me back on the team- like who could resist this superstar. Well Maddie Watch Out!! I may be your bestie but not in The Dance World.

Gino POV
My babe Sophia is in a surprise, we're actually watching Cinderella, I know I'm a beautiful boyfriend that's super hot. I'm also back on the ALDC team, I think Maddie left with her mom last year because Abby said something rude about her for beating Kamryn Beck. Truth to tell I kinda developed a crush on her after the duet we did. I know I said bad things about her but my dad forced me to after Abby kicked me off the team. I hope I don't see Maddie again or Sophia will try to murder her if we fall in love

Maddie POV
I just got a nice, relaxing bubble bath, ok lets get dress, I got my yellow tee and blue skater skirt from the Bethany Mota clothing line, put on makeup from Em Michelle Phan Party collection and finally some mint green converses. I look GORGEOUS

Okay I'm at Hawks Mall, don't know where the girls are right now, and oh I found Chloe! "Hi Chloe!"

Chloe's POV
Okay I was looking at the shoes from converses until I spotted Maddie. "Hi Chloe!" She exclaimed. "Dang Girl, you are killing it today" I said but I like my dress from Hollister, Meg from MayBaby actually recommended it. "Chloe girl friend, this is you".
"Thanks Mads"
Then I saw Paige, Kendall, Nia, Brooke and Kalani coming nearer. It's like a maze colliding into one path. " We are all set, let's go!" Said Brooke. So we linked arms and went to Hoyt's Cinemas to watch Cinderella. I am so pumped.

Paige POV
The girls look so stunning today and might pick up some boys around the mall. Obviously Chloe and Brooke are taken but doors are still open for the others. LOL but I saw someone familiar as we walking to the food section in the cinemas, she was very pretty and sweet, who could it be, you see I wasn't an expert on dancers but Nia was so I yanked Nia's hair as a signal. "Ouch!Paigey what the...."
I cut her off by pointing to that girl. Curiousity was killing the cat. I know I've seen her before. "Don't worry about her ok Paigey. There are also 50000 people who look like her " Nia said with a relaxing tone. Maybe she was right after all.

Nia POV
"Don't Worry about her Paigey. There are also 50000 people who look like her. I only said that to keep her mind off so I can really take a good look of her. Paige doesn't come to Hawks Mall very often because she lives very far away but all the ALDC dancers do, so it's unlikely that she would recognise anyone. Hmmmm. I searched Sophia up yesterday night, maybe aha here you go. As I slowly looked up, it was Sophia. OMG and then a boy came next to her WTF that must be Gino. Then it finally hit me Maddie is going to walk right into her. I signalled Chloe to tell Maddie to get the food. " Maddie, maybe you get some snacks and a few drinks" Chloe said. "Sure, why not".
Phew. It was a relief.

Chloe POV
Nia had an alarmed face when she signalled Me but then someone texted me.

🐻NiaBear🐻
Gino and Sophia are watching the same movie at the same time. Make sure Maddie doesn't see them or sit next to them or she'll go bizerk. They would probably kiss and hug and do yucky things.

Everyone nodded and got the idea. " Everyone Salute, mission keep Maddie away!" Nia said. I just hope Maddie doesn't go wandering around.

Maddie POV
"Got the popcorn and some slushies". Gosh, why is everyone acting so weird, it's like they're not telling me something. "Hey guys, is there something I should know?" "Oh it's just Brooke's boyfriend's mother, she is in hospital". "Oh Brookie, you all right?". "Maddie I'm fine. Now lets go in or the movie will start.

Paige POV
"Oh it's just Brooke's Boyfriend's mother, she is in hospital". I lied, I love Maddie but I can't hurt her not today and since she has feelings for Gino, I know she can't take it.

As the girls walk in the movie theater, Maddie saw a couple her age kissing. " Chloe look! " She pointed at the couple just a few rows below her seats. " OMG that is funny, that looks like Sophia and Gino".

Kalani POV
Chloe I screamed in my head. Why did you say that. I nudged her in the shoulder. " Well, didn't you see on Instagram last night, Sophia said she's heading home to SanDiego, this is Pittsburgh " I said convincingly. All the girls then agreed with with me. "Nice work Kalani" whispered Kendall. "Thanks K"

Kendall POV
Like all the girls are that dumb, they know that it was Sophia and Gino. Duh! But at least we didn't blow the disguises. If Maddie found out, she would kill me the most because I'm her BFF.

The girls took their seats and are all set.

DURING THE MOVIE
Brooke drifted off to sleep. Paige was playing "Agent Alice" on her phone, Chloe and Maddie were watching the film with interest. Kalani was eating the popcorn. No, she was eating ALL the popcorn since she had no breakfast, Kendall was dreaming off into LaLaLand and Nia was on watch for Sophia and Gino.

AFTER THE MOVIE

"Hey everybody!" "Hey!" "Yoe!!!!".
Maddie heard a voice, the voice sounds so much like Gino. The girls were alarmed full mode at the voice. "This can't be good" Nia said "Why?" Maddie said. "Come on let's go Maddie, I want more popcorn!" Lied Chloe. "Maddie hurry up or you'll be late for dance practice with Gia! " Paige exclaimed loudly. The girls were just a tad bit away from the door when the words struck her.

"My name is Gino Coscuelluela and today I would like to give the love of my life, Sophia Lucia something we will remember till death. Sophia this ring is vow to love you until our time for marriage . I will always love you with all my heart, no girl, no crush, no first kiss, nothing will ruin our relationship. I pledge to love you forever. Everyone around them were clapping with tears of joy. Some thought it was ridiculous because they were a young couple but not Maddie.

Maddie was in shock, she was in tears, she was heart broken, her worst nightmare unleashed as she collapsed to the floor, making a scene. "Are you all right? " The audience asked, they saw the tears. They felt sorry for that girl because she fell and thought that she was in serious pain little did they knew that it was Gino that killed her heart. Gino and Sophia was looking in awe, she had no idea who the girl was but Gino did. He felt guilty. Guilty for hurting a close friend. Well maybe closer than a close friend.

"Let's go Maddie" Kendall solemnly said. They all went into the bathroom.

Maddies POV
"Girls, so this is what you're trying to lie about" I cried. "Sorry Maddie" they apologised reassuringly. "Well at least you tried Guys, thanks". So Sophia and Gino are actually together now. Wow it was a shock but I can find someone better for me. Maddie, get over it, you act professional, Mr. Right will come.
"Ok girls, enough about Gino, why were we hear, to reunite and have a girls night out. So I say we live life to the fullest and shop till we go broke because we wouldn't be able to do this for a very long time". "Wow Maddie, this girl is a boss!"

They linked arms once more and headed to the shops, Forever 21, Aeropostale, Hollister, Sketchers, Nikes, Sephora, Converses, Justice and Adidas. Luckily they didn't go broke. "Goodbye Brooke and Paige. We'll keep in touch. Love you girls! " Cried Maddie. As they bid farewell, tears stream down the girls face. They will see Chloe because she lives near Pittsburgh but Brooke and Paige lives elsewhere. They're only here for holiday. Today was final.

Maddie POV
My mom just drove me home, wow what a mess Mackenzie made in my room. My mom told her to clean every inch. I was sad about the whole Gino thing but I don't know if Mr. Right turned into Mr. Wrong. I know Gino is the one for me, but that's a dream. "GoodNight mommy"

Sophia POV
Well I love my bae, Gino. So sweet first the movie surprise then a ring! What the hell were the girls doing at the cinemas, trying to make a scene for attention. The one in Blue and Yellow, she was the ugliest, has no sense of style and is extremely fat. Actually all of them were fat except for, except for none of them TBH. I can see a great future with Gino.

Gino POV
Madison Ziegler, it must have broken her heart to hear my words. I love Maddie and Sophia but I came to realise that I loved Maddie more. Anyways Sophia is my pick, I love her and she's so hot.

Thanks for reading, I am Australian so you might find the spelling abit weird