Hello Again

Gino and Sophia are engaged, The whole ALDC team, both old and new were still together and became really good friends, best friends TBH.

Gino was looking through his photo roll until

Gino POV
Delete. Delete. Keep. Delete. Oh one Instagram notification. Maddie Ziegler followed you. Maddie. It's been a long time since I've heard about Maddie Ziegler. I checked her Instagram page and all I saw was her personality, happiness and Nia. Then I scrolled down. All of the pictures of Maddie and her old friends were gone, she only kept a group photo with Gia, Maddie, Mackenzie and Nia on it.

Anyways, today I'm going to the mall with Sophia, the girls and their BF, my best mates Josh, Nick, Nolan, Lucas, Zack and Johnny. We were a big crowd.

MAGIC TIME SKIP
So we arrived at the mall together like a big family. Until.... bump.
"Hey watch where you're going!" I roared with annoyance.
Then I looked up and saw Maddie. Everyone looked stunned. Nia gave us that glare. The glare that she gives to people who piss her off. Same old Same old. I chuckled with a grin.

Maddie POV
"They might of switched brains, Maddie?" Nia said. "Maddie, do me a favour. Kill yourself" Sophia fired back . I then looked at the girls. Chloe was smiling at her phone, Paige was agreeing with Sophia by nodding along, Kalani was looking at me with sad eyes, she fills guilty or something and Kendall was laughing at me like some I was some idiotic person trying to ride a bicycle and Gino just stood there with the "After Kiss Face", the face that he had when I ran out of the studio from our "First Kiss".

"Dumb, poor b****!!!" Sophia muttered under her breath." Yeah um Sophia, until you buy better insults, here. " I said whilst dropping the twenty dollar note at her feet "Oh Kendall, forgot to give back our Brunette Twins Charm Bracelet". I threw it on the floor. "Anyways, Nia and I should better get going then. Bye!".

Then I walked off like a bo$$. Leaving the girls behind. I was so happy that I stood up to Sophia. Nia followed behind me

Kalani POV
Honestly, coming back to the ALDC was the best thing that happened. I'm an actress now and I'm on Broadway. I get to be in Pretty Little Liars, a principal character actually and Nick Dobb's my boyfriend. I am so famous but on the other hand, Maddie is just forgotten. It's kinda like Trends going to waste. She only has 3k followers. Somehow it drastically dropped. I kinda feel bad, if only she'd join ALDC when we went but that's Kendall's fault. She didn't like Maddie. The Brunette Twins Relationship was built in vain by Kendall. She should get an academic award for lying about her friendship with Maddie. Anyways, if she did join, she's gonna be the punching bag. I'm really sad, I need to apologise to her.

Chloe POV
All those years, Maddie differs. She's more shy and like insecure than ever. I should've done something. Should've been more like a friend. I took Maddie's kind heart for granted. I'm only friends with Sophia because she thinks I paid how much for her and that I betrayed a close friend. Look 3k followers like no way! Maddie has ten times as many when she was small. I'm famous now, Sia chose me to Maddies replacement. I'm still coping with it and yeah. I'm Allison's mysterical sister on Pretty Little Liars. I'm a model on Americas top model. I am engaged to Joshua Dale Hyland. I'm turning 20. It's been so cool. I wish that I stop being so selfish and do the right thing. Where's that innocent Chloe?
It's gone because I went against my will. Sorry Maddie.

Kendall POV
"That was so funny. She's crying it's so funny. What a crybaby." I said laughing as Sophia joined in. " Hey Maddie, I got the bracelet from the 2 dollar shop!" I yelled.
She came back ready to fight. " bring it on bro!" She threatened. " Hey Maddie, go kill yourself!" I yelled. "Why don't you?" She immediately yelled at us. Crowds gathered and started filming us, I'm pulling out my best comebacks ready to attack. " Because I have a life"I fired back. "Yeah and you don't know how to use it" Maddie said grinning. "Oooooooh". "18 million followers on my space yet, oops sorry too soon" I said raising my eyebrow, the crowd went crazy."Start talking when you get straight As from Kindergarten to Year 11 and you pass HSC with 100% score". "Alright then but at least my mom is a millionaire and that gives me ten times of your education in half my brain" I laughed hysterically. " Money can't buy you loyalty because that's what you really need!" Maddie exclaimed. I was fuming, she is actually GOOD at this. The crowd was going wild. "Hey, let's have a dance off" I suggested. "Bring it on Kendall K". " Oh yes I will Madison Nicole".