Betrayal

Jill POV
I just can't, I can't, I just can't quit from Abby's again. I need Kendall to be the favourite again and I don't want her to kill Kendall's music video. Maddie will finally be knocked off and Kendall will win. I'II record the dances and then let's see what happens. eh! Always keep your doors open.

So I'm gonna call Abby. "Hi Abby!"
"Jill. You again" "I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour, I think it'll be great if I record the Apple19 dances and let you see them. You know I can't make the same mistakes again and I need you to keep Kendall, I want her to be like Sophia. I want her to continue her legacy with you not Cathy or Tammy or Katie". "Jill, I'm in, you've made an awesome decision. Kendall can come inside and practice every free day. Thank You Jill!!!"

Abby sounded excited,happy almost. I'm so glad that she can trust me. Yess.

Cathy POV
"Ok, the competition tomorrow was sadly cancelled due to the missing planes. One of the crucial directors' mother was in the missing planes and he is trying to find her". Everyone looked disappointed. Then Jill broke the ice. "Cathy, I was thinking about you know recording the dances to make an iMovie for Kendall's school. I'II cut some of the moves but it's for Genius Hour". I hesitated at first, I never thought of letting someone you know record my choreaography before so it's pretty scary. "Oh, uh um, sure Jill, just please don't do anything stupid with my dances". I gave Jill a smile but I felt uneasy making this decision. I feel like Jill will betray me. Oh Cathy, just because you don't like Jill doesn't mean you say bad things about her.

Kendall POV
I know exactly what my mom and Abby will do. I overheard their conversation in the car. I even confronted my mom but she said it was for the best. Abby did create my music video and it's up to me to become her star and famous. I might be hurting my friends but secretly, I knew that I'd get all the fame because Abby said to my mom yesterday that Sophia is "on the verge" via text message. I thought it'll be a good idea to tell the other girls so they'd be on top with me.

✌️KendallK✌️
Who wants to betray Cathy, go to Abby and be on top?
🐥ChloBird🐥
Kendall, you know that it'll affect Maddie
😎Kalani23😎
What harm could it do? But then again, I don't want to hurt Maddie
✌️KendallK✌️
There's a reason why I texted you guys and not Maddie, Kenzie or Nia.
💗PaigeyMack💗
My mom and Maddies mom just reconciled days ago. Christi, Melissa and my mom as well as Holly have been hanging out together so much and it's so much fun. I don't want conflict to arose between them
🐥ChloBird🐥
I'II check with my mom but the answer will probably be a no and wait. It's a yes because Studio19 said that I'm still allowed back if I changed studios. Ok I'm in
😎Kalani23😎
Me too. Kira said yes and a for ever yes.
💗PaigeyMack💗
I dunno about this but Kelly Brooke and I agree. We'll go and never let go.
✌️KendallK✌️
We are all set. Let's tell Abby and then it's done. Maddie is Bye Madison from now on. My mom already notified Abby, she said that all of you will be muched needed.
💗PaigeyMack💗😎Kalani23😎🐥ChloBird🐥✌️KendallK✌️ Bye Cya.

The Moms-Jill, Christi, Kelly and Kira
Jill POV
"Girls notified you guys?".
"Yeah. I want to do it but I don't want to hurt Melissa, Maddie or Mackenzie like we just reconciled a few days ago and now we are the ones betraying" Christi said shaking her head.
"I know but dance is about our kids and if Kendall wants something, I know it's best for her and I want her to take that opportunity, you've seen what happened. You've seen everything at Candy Apples, they aren't very good".

"I'm doing it, for my daughter and only for her but eventually Melissa will find out and eventually something awful is going to happen to them".

All the moms agreed and on Monday morning went back to the ALDC.
The moms were greeted with confused faces but Abby and the ALDC already knows they're coming back because Abby notified them.

"Where's Gia?" Asked Kelly.
"Quit because of you guys and Maddie. And Rachel and James.
Chloe looked sad. In fact all the girls were sad except for the new team

Chloe POV
I did it for my own good. I know what I've should've done. I can't help but cry so I excused myself out of the studio to the bathroom. There, I found a text from Maddie

💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Where are you and Kendall and Paige and Brooke etc. Everyone is here.

I can't help but tell her the truth

🐥ChloBird🐥
We all went back to ALDC, Jill and Kendall's idea about the music video and stuff that she doesn't want to miss with Abby. I'm sorry Maddie, I was forced by Kendall. Jill had a meeting with all the moms except your mom and Holly. I'm sorry Mads, I'm sorry.

💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Kendall?
Kendall K?!

Bye Chloe. 💗

OMG she only spells my full name when she's mad. Sorry Maddie I texted her to find a response.

💃MadisonZiegler1313💃
Still love you though😘

Back at CADC
Holly POV
Maddie showed everyone the text message. She was in tears, Mackenzie ran into the den. Nia started crying, Cathy was angry as well as Melissa and all I was thinking was, the moms wouldn't do this to me.

"So that's why Jill filmed the dances, great we have to change all the choreaography again!" Cathy yelled with frustration. She called Derek and then he said it was a pleasure working with the girls. Competition in 6 days and 3 people. Not good.

Cathy POV
Uh! My blood is boiling, I'm crying sulking and uh I'm just so mad!!! At least they could've said oh we going back to Abby's but they recorded my dance #rude.

Back at ALDC
, I walked out of the bathroom, into the den to find Sophia there, "U know, sorry for being a total b**** and please forgive me by the way, thanks for the money. Anyways I like u not Maddie". I can't help but smile when she said not Maddie. I have her a hug and followed her into the den but it wasn't me who paid the money. I was still crying.

Years past, ALDC is excelling. Maddies 18th birthday is coming up soon. Maddie still danced but at Studio19 with Nia. Cathy, Holly and Melissa are the best of friends meanwhile, Maddie was forgotten at the ALDC and lifetime, she losted 2 million fans, Gianna came back and as well as all the old faculty but they were the ones who actually missed Maddie and...