Viral Tweet

Maddie POV
Sophia? Oh come on, I checked my phone, nothing there. Wait what. I read the tweet, it went wild then I looked at my profile page, it was filled with ahh! Hate! HATE! More HATE! I was in tears. Why Girls? Why? And all my followers were Christi, Kelly, Holly, My mom, Nia, Mackenzie, Gianna, Jennine, Rachel and James. I cried

Chloe POV
"Chloe Lukasiak!" My mom screamed. Oh dear, something's wrong."what did you do!!" She yelled alarmed. "What happened?" I answered with confusion.
My mom showed me the tweet. OMG I I I "what has Maddie ever done to you"mom scolded. "I'm calling her mom now". "Sophia did it!". "Why are you mentioned Missy!" What the hell Sophia?

Christi POV
I am about to explode. Maddie must be heart broken. Why Christi did you have to betray Melissa? I cried and cried.

Kendall POV
I saw the tweet, the whole world saw the tweet, Maddies followers flew like dust. I was so mad and angry. Sophia Set us all up.

I called the girls and it seemed that everybody knows what happened about the stupid tweet.

Maddie POV
As the whole world went to bed, I was well awake, I just needed fresh air.
I went about to Margo Beach, just a mile from our house. I put on my favourite sweater and jeans and my high top converse shoes. As I got closer, I think I'm ready and I went deeper, deeper into the ocean to the deepest point my body can be surrounded and slowly, slowly I began to drown. I couldn't breathe, as I took my last breath. Goodbye.

Dear World,
Don't bother to find me, I would be gone by the time you read this, I love all of you and I forgive you girls for the tweet. My body is at Margo Beach. Probably life less and dead. I love you Sophia and there was no hate in my heart for you. I realised that I can't manage the world hating me and I think it's best if I move on from this, though my suicide can hurt so many people, I want to thank Christi, Holly and Kelly for being my second mothers, Nia for being there for me, My family for their love and support and the girls from ALDC as well as Abby Lee Miller for showing me the world of dance. Goodbye.